hotel/motel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotel/motel

im looking at taking my family to Grapevine to Sea Life and Legoland, and found you can buy combo tickets for those places. i was thinking about just getting a place for us to stay instead of driving from Greenville to there and back and back and back. originally we were planning on going to SA to Sea World, but it would be cheaper, and we would have more time, just staying up here and going to those places. where would be a nice place to stay close to there? i plan on booking a room for us 3 weeks in advanced.

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
    im looking at taking my family to Grapevine to Sea Life and Legoland, and found you can buy combo tickets for those places. i was thinking about just getting a place for us to stay instead of driving from Greenville to there and back and back and back. originally we were planning on going to SA to Sea World, but it would be cheaper, and we would have more time, just staying up here and going to those places. where would be a nice place to stay close to there? i plan on booking a room for us 3 weeks in advanced.
    Gaylord and Great Wolf Lodge are right by there.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Gaylord and Great Wolf Lodge are right by there.
      my wife looked up Great Wolf, and she said they wanted 600+ for 3 nights.

Comment

There are a ton of hotels off 114 - just north of the airport.

Comment

Great Wolf Lodge... what a piece of shit!

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Wow. Would have never guessed they were under $4 a share.

Finviz shows the next year to be a 26% increase and they have an earnings call in two weeks. I wonder how that will do.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina View Post
              There are a ton of hotels off 114 - just north of the airport.
              x2. Our office is just north of the airport and about 5 minutes from Great Wolf. We get a lot of visitors that stay in that area. Typically one under the Hilton umbrella but I am sure you can find a nice/decent hotel for $100/150 a night if that is more in your budget.
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Wow. Would have never guessed they were under $4 a share.

Finviz shows the next year to be a 26% increase and they have an earnings call in two weeks. I wonder how that will do.
                Share price alone doesn't determine the worth of a company, but that company's a piece of shit. It was actually the first stock I was assigned to formally pitch 3 years ago. I spent lots of hours valuing that company...although I don't remember everything about it now. It's a piss poor operating model.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I live in that immediate area, and there is a Hilton, Hampton Inn ( nice enough for the price), Embassey Suites and Homewood Suites all right there by the mall....all within walking distance. There are a couple, of others too, but I'm a Hilton guy, so those are the ones I'd recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    That company's a piece of shit. It was actually the first stock I was assigned to formally pitch 3 years ago. I spent lots of hours valuing that company...although I don't remember everything about it now. It's a piss poor operating model.
                    Value Z and let me know how that goes!

Sorry - no more thread hi-jack!

Comment

Value Z and let me know how that goes!
                      You're going to have to pay me a lot more than my employer does.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                        I live in that immediate area, and there is a Hilton, Hampton Inn ( nice enough for the price), Embassey Suites and Homewood Suites all right there by the mall....all within walking distance. There are a couple, of others too, but I'm a Hilton guy, so those are the ones I'd recommend.
                        All of those are Hilton.

Comment

I thought this was a thread about the Sugar Hill Gang. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            I thought this was a thread about the Sugar Hill Gang. Bummer.
                            Holiday Inn.

Comment

All of those are Hilton.
                              Exactly. I'll sell you some Hilton Honors points if you wanna stay at that Hilton, it's nice (I put my folks up there, or at the Gaylord). I've got 800k points at the moment with Hilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X