My apartment building caught on fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I don't really care what people do behind their closed doors. He sure seemed nervous. Though he did say the rabbits belonged to his mother, and if they would've died he would have been in deep shit..
    I didn't know Chris Marsh was your neighbor

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      you mean CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
      LMFAO... holy shit, i remember those days!
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Home was a condo on the fifteenth floor of a filing cabinet for widows and young professionals. The walls were solid concrete. A foot of concrete is important when your next-door neighbor lets their hearing aid go and have to watch game-shows at full volume. Or when a volcanic blast of debris that used to be your furniture and personal effects blows out of your floor-to-ceiling windows and sails flaming into the night. I suppose these things happen.

Comment

A refrigerator full of condiments and no food. How embarrassing.

Lol, that would have been accurate. Ahh, bachelor life.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            A refrigerator full of condiments and no food. How embarrassing.

Lol, that would have been accurate. Ahh, bachelor life.
            You sure are........

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
            - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
            - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Working...
            X