My apartment building caught on fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apartment building caught on fire.

Been an exciting evening with 4 firetrucks, an annoyed with the sirens border collie, and at least not a whole lot of worry because I have renters insurance and a fireproof safe. The building sirens went off so I called 911 and made a quick exit. Thought I could smell a tiny bit of smoke, but I was thinking about the fire in Arlington that killed some people that I posted on here a couple of weeks ago, so I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone(all next to the front door anyway)and my dog and headed downstairs.

Saw a guy walking up to the building, then a few minutes later he came running out with some rabbits in a cage, and started pacing back and forth, running his hands through his hair in an agitated state. Walked over and asked what was happening, he said he was just coming home from work when I first saw him, opened up his front door and smoke came billowing out and the sprinklers were going. Said no one had been home since 8am.

They got everything cleared, guess it was confined to that one unit, no smoke damage in mine, OR water. Wonder if he left his meth lab cooking? Fun evening.

or his rabbit heater

Comment

Must have been a little tense. You didnt pry for more info from the supposed dealer?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

did you go back in and at least get the Figure 8 you borrowed from the Sharer's?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          Must have been a little tense. You didnt pry for more info from the supposed dealer?

I don't really care what people do behind their closed doors. He sure seemed nervous. Though he did say the rabbits belonged to his mother, and if they would've died he would have been in deep shit..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I don't really care what people do behind their closed doors. He sure seemed nervous. Though he did say the rabbits belonged to his mother, and if they would've died he would have been in deep shit..
            He's probably got a couple of chopped up little trainy hookers in his freezer, too. Fucking weirdo.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              He's probably got a couple of chopped up little trainy hookers in his freezer, too. Fucking weirdo.

I know. Only pervs run trains.

Comment

you mean CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  lol

Comment

god bless.

It actually is a condo, I just don't own it this time. Eat it!

Comment

Glad you're ok!

god bless.
                      That's "apondo", sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Glad you're ok!

That's "apondo", sir.

Accurate. Why is where I live always so confusing?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I know. Only pervs run trains.
                          agreed!

Comment

Those of you who know the most devious of the Henry sisters, Shelbi... Her and her boyfriend were looking at moving into that unit that burned, but decided to wait for a different floor plan. Crazy.

Comment

glad your good brother!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X