Jeep Cherokee hookup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Cherokee hookup.

Hey guys, where abouts can one get a cheap Jeep Cherokee that is 4x4 and in decent running condition for cheap? The government did the cash for clunkers deal, is there a way to buy them off the government?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

All the cash for clunkers cars had to be disabled (engine destroyed) and could not be resold to the public. Most ended up in junkyards if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Craigslist. But why would you want one? Every experience I have had with a Cherokee has not been good.

I am sure the cash for clunkers cars were all destroyed via engine explosion.

Comment

You can check Craigslist but I've noticed there's been a lot of the same stuff on there from months ago. Sometimes Carmax will have some cheap ones. You can also look into Jeepin.com in their forums or check out justjeepsoftexas.com
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Craigslist. But why would you want one? Every experience I have had with a Cherokee has not been good.

I am sure the cash for clunkers cars were all destroyed via engine explosion.
          Hunting/off road vehicle. I wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Hunting/off road vehicle. I wants one.
            My uncle has my old 1985 with 4x4. We threw a refurbed 2.6 in it. It is just sitting at a deer lease. he may sell it.

Comment

Look over on Lonestar Jeeps. Theres always a few on there that are decent. How much you looking to spend?
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Look over on Lonestar Jeeps. Theres always a few on there that are decent. How much you looking to spend?
                Not more than $2000

Comment

Working...
                X