what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell is wrong with you

You may or may not know I have crohn's disease and every once in a while it bothers me mentally and I cope with thinking that most people will have their own challenge at some point in their life rather its a disfigurement, disease or condition. so I was curious what some of ya'll live with daily.

I live with a really limp dick.

Comment

Severe PTSD, Traumatic brain injury, migraines, blackouts and so forth
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm selfish and impatient.

Comment

I'm a little gassy sometimes.

Comment

Im an asshole.

Comment

I'm a Bible thumper

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                I live with a really limp dick.
                I knew that was coming lol but seriously with diebetes sp? Heart disease cancer amputations blindness deafness bipolarness etc etc we are all jacked

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  I knew that was coming lol but seriously with diebetes sp? Heart disease cancer amputations blindness deafness bipolarness etc etc we are all jacked
                  No I'm being serious, idk if I just need to run more or what. My doctor thinks its because of low test levels but I've been on androgel for a while and really hasn't helped. By the way I'm only 23. Should be having these problems.

Comment

Red hair and constant overthinking.

Comment

Fucked up left knee. need surgery

minor depression, OCD issues

Comment

Also if I run one out I have to be in the doggy style position like I'm fucking some chick in order to nut. IDK WHY!

Comment

Extreme OCD....

If I tap something with a finger, elbow, or any other sort of appendage I have to tap the other one in identical order. My most recent obsession seems to be in the same as above but in a rhythm..
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Extreme OCD....

If I tap something with a finger, elbow, or any other sort of appendage I have to tap the other one in identical order. My most recent obsession seems to be in the same as above but in a rhythm..
                            That's just called mental retardation.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              No I'm being serious, idk if I just need to run more or what. My doctor thinks its because of low test levels but I've been on androgel for a while and really hasn't helped. By the way I'm only 23. Should be having these problems.
                              Are you married, or happy? Maybe the right girl could really help. Maybe it's more psychological than physical?

Comment

Working...
                              X