• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
    batshit crazy...
    sexual addiction...
    fubared knees...
    completely debilitating insecurity issues on occasion....
    depression that leads to shopping sprees....
    issues with female plumbing that is going to lead to surgery...ugh...
    typical female issues...
    You need to invest in a pillow for your knees. Bjs do take some time and can be hard on the knees.

Comment

• Ask me about my Hills Sachs deformity.

I also have high blood pressure.

Comment

• No ones came clean with the herp? Statistically, one of u dirty sob's has it

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          You may or may not know I have crohn's disease and every once in a while it bothers me mentally and I cope with thinking that most people will have their own challenge at some point in their life rather its a disfigurement, disease or condition. so I was curious what some of ya'll live with daily.
          More work than time to complete it... more bills than money... you name it
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            No ones came clean with the herp? Statistically, one of u dirty sob's has it
            Geor hasn't seen this thread yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              More work than time to complete it... more bills than money... you name it
              Not to mention lower back problems no doubt.

Comment

• Male pattern baldness, thankfully I have a natural looking hairpiece. Other than that nothing that I'm aware of. I was going to a dermatologist for plantar warts and holy hell that sucked but they are all gone.

Comment

• Most people complaining about acid reflux can reduce or eliminate their symptoms by changing their diet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Selfish, impatient, asshole. Dyslexic and ADD. Oh, and impingment syndrome in my shoulder kept me from working out for years. It's time for another shot, however, I have started strengthening the shoulder and will be working out like a regular person before you know it. And I have a severe addiction to women.
                    Check.
                    Check.
                    Check.
                    and...
                    Check.
                    Hell, I knew about all this, and we've never even met!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Check.
                      Check.
                      Check.
                      and...
                      Check.
                      Hell, I knew about all this, and we've never even met!
                      E harmony?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                        i find it amusing none of the dfwm chicks have posted up.....
                        Hell I'll chime in...

Due to poor decisions in my early 20's, I have landed myself as single mother of 3 wonderful boys. Both dads are 100% absent so I handle all the responsibilities of parenting on my own... food, clothes, schooling, medical, shelter, extra curricular. EVERYTHING is all on me. That is very stressful daily but only because a mother naturally worries over the protection/safety/well being of her children.

I have small bouts of low self esteem on occassion, and insecurity. I'm easily exciteable/upset due to anxiety I've suffered from since childhood, so I take a daily Rx to keep me from getting upset over stupid fucking shit. When I can't afford to refill right away I feel the effects in a couple of days and it fucking BLOWS. I want to cry at the drop of a hat for no fucking reason and I HATE crying. So having to medicate daily just for a sense of normalcy fucking SUCKS TOO.

Money is always tight. If I budgeted better I'm sure I could really get those dollars to stretch farther, so there's another one of my weaknesses. Filling my childrens wants/needs before filling my list of necessities always gets me a scolding from my mom.

The monthly monster if a fucking NIGHTMARE that no one should live with. I am way overdue for surgery to rid myself of all that bullshit but alas... doctors like to be paid for procedures they perform so I'll likely not have that anytime this decade. NOTHING should be able to bleed and hurt like that and survive. It's just not natural!

Since I quit smoking back in February I cough ALL the fucking time. Doctor says my lungs are "on the mend", but it fucking SUCKS. Who wants to wake up coughing everyday? Sometimes I think I should've just kept smoking, but my children asked me to quit. I can't think of a better reason to stop.

I guess what I'm getting at is that we all have things beyond our control, and somethings well within our control that grind on us daily. It's how you respond to the stress that determines the rest. I could choose to get hung up on every little thing that isn't "perfect" about my life but I'd have no free time left to enjoy my family and friends if I did that. I'd rather just roll with the punches, let shit roll off my back, than to stay focused on the negative.

Comment

Hell I'll chime in...

Due to poor decisions in my early 20's, I have landed myself as single mother of 3 wonderful boys. Both dads are 100% absent so I handle all the responsibilities of parenting on my own... food, clothes, schooling, medical, shelter, extra curricular. EVERYTHING is all on me. That is very stressful daily but only because a mother naturally worries over the protection/safety/well being of her children.

I have small bouts of low self esteem on occassion, and insecurity. I'm easily exciteable/upset due to anxiety I've suffered from since childhood, so I take a daily Rx to keep me from getting upset over stupid fucking shit. When I can't afford to refill right away I feel the effects in a couple of days and it fucking BLOWS. I want to cry at the drop of a hat for no fucking reason and I HATE crying. So having to medicate daily just for a sense of normalcy fucking SUCKS TOO.

Money is always tight. If I budgeted better I'm sure I could really get those dollars to stretch farther, so there's another one of my weaknesses. Filling my childrens wants/needs before filling my list of necessities always gets me a scolding from my mom.

The monthly monster if a fucking NIGHTMARE that no one should live with. I am way overdue for surgery to rid myself of all that bullshit but alas... doctors like to be paid for procedures they perform so I'll likely not have that anytime this decade. NOTHING should be able to bleed and hurt like that and survive. It's just not natural!

Since I quit smoking back in February I cough ALL the fucking time. Doctor says my lungs are "on the mend", but it fucking SUCKS. Who wants to wake up coughing everyday? Sometimes I think I should've just kept smoking, but my children asked me to quit. I can't think of a better reason to stop.

I guess what I'm getting at is that we all have things beyond our control, and somethings well within our control that grind on us daily. It's how you respond to the stress that determines the rest. I could choose to get hung up on every little thing that isn't "perfect" about my life but I'd have no free time left to enjoy my family and friends if I did that. I'd rather just roll with the punches, let shit roll off my back, than to stay focused on the negative.
                          Juggz, my mom raised three of us on her own (I was the oldest at 7). It was an unbelievable struggle for her, and one I didn't appreciate until I myself, became a parent years later. We lived in section 8 housing for a few years, then moved in with my grandma for a couple more. I know it killed her for us to live like that, but we LIVED. I still have a "too soft-spot" for women, and for single moms in particular, but if that's the worst I got out of it, that's great. Some of us DO understand and appreciate what you go through, and your boys will, too.

Comment

Hell I'll chime in...

When you and your BF break up... gimmie a call

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              LMFAO! Why? Because I have SOOOO much to offer? JK

@ Vertnut, thanks for the props. Knowing that someday all of this will make sense to them makes me feel much better having to walk that walk right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                                Mackin'

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X