No announcement yet.

what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruptured Appendix at 15 (10 days in the hospital)
    Hernia on the incision from the appendix surgery
    Broken Leg at 18

Have a hip issue that will probably fuck me in my 30's sometime, 26 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Wow, not to bag on anyone with serious issues, but I feel great now after reading this thread and I'm 38. I could go down a list of things I have ,but none of them are causing any serious discomfort or other problems that keep me thinking about them. I am fairly certain I have ADHD and sometimes it is annoying, but beyond that, I am just thankful I don't have anything major.
      No worries. That was the point. To show that everybody has gone or is going through something and the fortunate few should enjoy it since its most likely only a matter of time before they join the ranks of us

Comment

• High Blood Pressure (it's controlled with diet, excercise, and meds), Heart Palpitations (bad enought that I've had to go to the Hospital a few times thinking my heart was going to explode), asthma, acid reflux, mild anxiety attacks, family history of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.

Comment

• Physically I'm good, but I act like an asshole and I'm selfish.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Couldnt tell ya. Havent been to a doc since i was 16. 24 now.

But have been getting lazier/ less sex drive/ more irritable over the years.... Maybe i should go get my test checked, or testes if its a woman nurse

Oh and selfish.
            Last edited by sc281; 07-20-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• i find it amusing none of the dfwm chicks have posted up.....

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                i find it amusing none of the dfwm chicks have posted up.....
                We all know they are batshit crazy. No need to post.
                Last edited by mstng86; 07-20-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• I suffer from having a giant cock and more money than I can spend.

Really though it's ADD, bad knee, and being partially deaf.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    I suffer from having a giant cock and more money than I can spend.

Really though it's ADD, bad knee, and being partially deaf.
                    Welcome to the club....

I used to have problems with asthma and allergies when I was younger but I run my ass off now and all of that has gone away. Besides that my shoulder is a little fucked up right now and probably needs to be cut on but I'm not so sure I'd be down with that.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I am pretty perfect. My wife calls me the healthiest fat person ever.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        We all know they are batshit crazy. No need to post.
                        batshit crazy...
                        sexual addiction...
                        fubared knees...
                        completely debilitating insecurity issues on occasion....
                        depression that leads to shopping sprees....
                        issues with female plumbing that is going to lead to surgery...ugh...
                        typical female issues...

Comment

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                          Degenerative disc disease, nerve damage, arthritis in lower back. Mild PTSD. Athsma. Partially crippled left hand.

I'm also going crazy! My dad died last year. We were close. Since then I've been hung up on my own death. More specifically, I get a chest pain (indigestion? muscle ache? Who knows?) and start thinking I'm having a heart attack, start getting scared that I'm about to die, that causes an anxiety attack. Was in the hospital in June, thought I was having a heart attack. They ran every test known to man - said I'm healthy as a horse. Had my doc re-run every test again, same result. Tried Zoloft for like a week for the anxiety, did NOT like feeling fuzzy/dizzy/out of it. Now I stay up late as I can so I can go to bed worn out in hopes of sleeping through the night. Kinda sucks, but its getting better. A full-blown anxiety attack is a scary SOB.
                          I knew a.guy like that, woke up every day thinking he was about to die. Ended up dying mid fifties. Looked healthy but had bad heart conditions. Still, always thinking you're about to die seems miserable.

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                            batshit crazy...
                            sexual addiction...
                            fubared knees...
                            completely debilitating insecurity issues on occasion....
                            depression that leads to shopping sprees....
                            issues with female plumbing that is going to lead to surgery...ugh...
                            typical female issues...
                            Seems like all of these could tie into your sexual addiction. Can you coach other women please?
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Selfish, impatient, asshole. Dyslexic and ADD. Oh, and impingment syndrome in my shoulder kept me from working out for years. It's time for another shot, however, I have started strengthening the shoulder and will be working out like a regular person before you know it. And I have a severe addiction to women.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                                Seems like all of these could tie into your sexual addiction. Can you coach other women please?
                                you know....I should have went back to school for a sexual counselor....instead of business management.....cause that question gets asked alot.....

Comment

Working...
                                X