No announcement yet.

what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fell 45 feet and had my left arm reconstructed a few years ago, it hurts every day
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      I have other forms of it too but that is the more life consuming one. I have done it probably 30 times since my original posts... Annoying...

When I usually try and prevent it from happening it usually builds up and shoots out 100 times greater than before. Which usually results in everyone looking at me like an idiot because I am tapping obnoxiously on my desk or banging on the floor.
      I had to laugh so hard at this because it all makes sense now! LMAO!
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        No I'm being serious, idk if I just need to run more or what. My doctor thinks its because of low test levels but I've been on androgel for a while and really hasn't helped. By the way I'm only 23. Should be having these problems.
        Get a new doctor...you should be on injections weekly along with an aromatase inhibitor with monthly HCG use.

Comment

Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
          Diabetes, severe depression, anxiety, scoliosis, 2 herniated discs, Pars defect in L5 vertebrae, sleep apnea, and no insurance.
          Also blind in one eye thanks to a dick concentrating on his cell phone and not his driving.

That was cathartic.
          And your nickname is "Lucky", right? Damn...

Comment

I have Neurofibromarosis (NF) Aka elephant mans foot. Been dealing with it all my life and it sux. Shit I can run, walk, hike do anything else anyone can do but having this ugly messed up thing sux ass.

If I wear jeans you can't even tell, but if I wear shorts and around a group of people someone ass clown always goes dude what's wrong with your ankle. I always blow it off.

To me it sux big time with the chicks! Being 37yrs old and still single I still can't believe chicks still get all weird about it. My friends say you just have not met the right one. Bullshit, once they find out about it they usually disappear within a few weeks. Sometimes I think about cutting it all and have a prosthectic limb.

Comment

Im a crook

Comment

Short
                I weigh a buck fiddy soaking wet
                Can eat all day and never gain an ounce

I was diagnosed as autistic at a very young age.....which is prolly why I remember everyfuckingthing! Don't give me an algebra problem or I'll implode.

Extremely OCD with perfection!

Comment

i have a bum-ish knee and arthritic right hand.

Comment

My severe stupidity is ruining my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      My severe stupidity is ruining my life.
                      mine as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I have other forms of it too but that is the more life consuming one. I have done it probably 30 times since my original posts... Annoying...

When I usually try and prevent it from happening it usually builds up and shoots out 100 times greater than before. Which usually results in everyone looking at me like an idiot because I am tapping obnoxiously on my desk or banging on the floor.
                        I just LMAO reading this because I had you confused with aCid's post about his limp dick problem and thought this was his further explanation. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
                          Im an asshole.
                          Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          I'm selfish and impatient.
                          These

Oh and im constantly annoyed by stupid people...... <----- reason I don't have a CHGL

Comment

• I have Crohn's as well. Had it since I was 16. Had back surgery back in '05 too.

-Aaron

Comment

• I have been diagnosed with diabetese, but I really think it is false.

Other than that I am normal, and this thread makes me feel better about my life. I have never had a broken bone, or any skin disease, or chronic illness. I feel somewhat lucky.

I am with Tx Redneck though. I do get selfish and impatient if I don't watch myself.

Comment

• Wow, not to bag on anyone with serious issues, but I feel great now after reading this thread and I'm 38. I could go down a list of things I have ,but none of them are causing any serious discomfort or other problems that keep me thinking about them. I am fairly certain I have ADHD and sometimes it is annoying, but beyond that, I am just thankful I don't have anything major.

Comment

Working...
                                X