what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    You mean you bitch too much about movies.
    Which movies? I think I bitch a lot more about music than movies.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
      Hell I just googled crohn's disease, and I have a lot of those symptoms.

I had polyps in my colon since I was 17 (didn't know what was wrong with me). I went to doctor, and had them removed at 22. One was so huge it went from one side of my colon wall to the other. Complete blockage, I always show people by making an O with my finger and using my pinky to show how bad the blockage was.

I'm due up for another check, and I sometimes get gut wrenching pain, YAY.
      I found my crohn's because I had a fistula. Basically my small intestine fused with my large intestine via an infection filled tunnel. Finally went to the ER with massive pain and 103*F fever. They gave me cipro, which did nothing and my fever hit 105*F. They got it down to 101*f and did emergency surgery, removed 12 inches of small intestine and 4 inches of large.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I found my crohn's because I had a fistula. Basically my small intestine fused with my large intestine via an infection filled tunnel. Finally went to the ER with massive pain and 103*F fever. They gave me cipro, which did nothing and my fever hit 105*F. They got it down to 101*f and did emergency surgery, removed 12 inches of small intestine and 4 inches of large.
        That sucks! My buddy may have to have an artificial bladder and half his colon out because he's got a fistula between them. I was like, "how are you not dying right now?"
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

tons of potential, too lazy to do something about it... dont know what my deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Which movies? I think I bitch a lot more about music than movies.
            Ok, music videos.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Based on my family history it seems cancer will be my fate.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Hernia
                ruptured discs
                Assholeness
                ADD
                Liver fibrosis
                Stunning good looks
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

This thread is very enlightening..

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    That sucks! My buddy may have to have an artificial bladder and half his colon out because he's got a fistula between them. I was like, "how are you not dying right now?"

Man, that sucks for him. Sorry to hear. There aren't words to describe the amount of pain that a fistula causes. I wished that I was dead when the pain came on.

Comment

Almost everyone here is fucked up both physically and mentally.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I have scoliosis, neck and back is fucked. And have to take pills for acid reflux disease. I hate the acid reflux more than anything. And have broken each collar bone 3 times each, pain in them all the time. Damn, we are all pretty messed up.

Comment

I'm okay in the head, except for when i leave for work , I sometimes have to get out of car and check front door because I dont remember locking it. Always have to convince myself I locked or turned off something at home, mild OCD i guess.

Comment

Diabetes, severe depression, anxiety, scoliosis, 2 herniated discs, Pars defect in L5 vertebrae, sleep apnea, and no insurance.
                            Also blind in one eye thanks to a dick concentrating on his cell phone and not his driving.

That was cathartic.
                            Last edited by Hay Burner; 07-20-2011, 02:18 AM.
                            Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

blue ball scratch & the seven year itch,

other then that. just going bald at 34 pissing me off.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Man, some of you guys sure are fucked up. I'm glad I'm me!

Comment

Working...
                                X