No announcement yet.

what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety/panic attacks. High blood pressure at 19. I tend to roll over my left and right ankles when i walk. I've had lower back spasms that have left me crippled for a few minutes. I pulled my back a few times putting on pants. Mild chest pains on the left side, sometimes it feels like I'm being stabbed. Left arm goes numb sometimes followed by the chest pains. I heard a pop one time in my chest and almost crashed my truck. My chest started burning and beating oddly. My whole body went limp and I could hardly breathe let alone walk once I pulled over into on coming traffic. Sleep paralysis and insomnia.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Hell I just googled crohn's disease, and I have a lot of those symptoms.

I had polyps in my colon since I was 17 (didn't know what was wrong with me). I went to doctor, and had them removed at 22. One was so huge it went from one side of my colon wall to the other. Complete blockage, I always show people by making an O with my finger and using my pinky to show how bad the blockage was.

I'm due up for another check, and I sometimes get gut wrenching pain, YAY.

Comment

celiac disease cant eat/drink anything with wheat but somethings don't really bother me other things will cant drink beer makes me sick for like a week. other then being a skinny as fuck and bones hurt all the time im good!

Comment

I have a bad hip that is knockin'.

Shattered it '96 in a car accident, docs removed the floating bone fragments, reconstructed it as best as they could, I spent a month in traction, then the same in rehab., then nearly 6 months in wheelchair/crutches.

Surgeon says it has deteriorated from day one and that it will need to be fully replaced, but I am still a bit too young.

SO, in the meantime, I walk all gimped up.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
            start thinking I'm having a heart attack, start getting scared that I'm about to die, that causes an anxiety attack. Was in the hospital in June, thought I was having a heart attack. They ran every test known to man - said I'm healthy as a horse. Had my doc re-run every test again, same result. Tried Zoloft for like a week for the anxiety, did NOT like feeling fuzzy/dizzy/out of it. Now I stay up late as I can so I can go to bed worn out in hopes of sleeping through the night. Kinda sucks, but its getting better. A full-blown anxiety attack is a scary SOB.
            I know exactly what you mean, it sucks.
            sigpic
            1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
            1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              meditation helps
              that really help with anxiety/panic? Usually hitting the gym helps but lately it hasn't.
              sigpic
              1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
              1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe81 View Post
                that really help with anxiety/panic? Usually hitting the gym helps but lately it hasn't.
                Doubt it. He meditates with the weed.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Greasy Taters...

Comment

i have had 3 hernias, 2 torn acl's, and gonorrhea once.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Doubt it. He meditates with the weed.
                      lol, not at all... I actually quit smoking because weed made me paranoid and gave me anxiety!!

I didn't touch it for over 10yrs. every once in a blue moon I will have a puff or two. I'm talking VERY LITTLE!

I just mean like meditating on the fact that "This is an anxiety attack, I feel like I'm dying, I've felt like this before, I didn't die, I'm not dying, and if I am? fuck it" etc.

That kind of thing
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I have a really bad case of dyslexia!

Oh and I'm starting to lose my hair which is bothering me at the moment!

Comment

"I'm not dying, and if I am? fuck it"
                          That's deep, man.
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

lol, not at all... I actually quit smoking because weed made me paranoid and gave me anxiety!!

I didn't touch it for over 10yrs. every once in a blue moon I will have a puff or two. I'm talking VERY LITTLE!

I just mean like meditating on the fact that "This is an anxiety attack, I feel like I'm dying, I've felt like this before, I didn't die, I'm not dying, and if I am? fuck it" etc.

That kind of thing
                            Yeah, that's what my doctor would tell me to do also. I got my attacks after smoking too much in highschool. I hated wigging out thinking I'm about to die when it was just an attack. I havent had a major one happen in over 2 years but I've been able to stop them from starting once I recognized them. They do say it can kill you.

I have my sons number in speed dial 1 for this very reason. If I'm dying he's the first one who ill say goodbye to.

Comment

I poop too much.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                I poop too much.
                                You mean you bitch too much about movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X