.....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      That's just called mental retardation.
      Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        That's just called mental retardation.
        I have other forms of it too but that is the more life consuming one. I have done it probably 30 times since my original posts... Annoying...

When I usually try and prevent it from happening it usually builds up and shoots out 100 times greater than before. Which usually results in everyone looking at me like an idiot because I am tapping obnoxiously on my desk or banging on the floor.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          glad im not the only one...its probably cause the adhd
          oh, i have adhd
          Do you forget you have a woodie, or just can't concentrate about it? I didn't know adhd created that issue.

Comment

physically in pretty good shape. If anyone wants to compare drama in personal life lately, I could go several rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Are you married, or happy? Maybe the right girl could really help. Maybe it's more psychological than physical?
              Single, and that's what some dudes are telling me that its just some of the women I've fucked. Because theirs been some that I've been able to plow for hours and others, idk 5 minutes then mr hamsters goes limp.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I have other forms of it too but that is the more life consuming one. I have done it probably 30 times since my original posts... Annoying...
                From what I've seen, that shit can take up a lot of your time.

Comment

Do you forget you have a woodie, or just can't concentrate about it? I didn't know adhd created that issue.
                  cant concentrate. nothing in the world can have my attention for more than 5min.
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Single, and that's what some dudes are telling me that its just some of the women I've fucked. Because theirs been some that I've been able to plow for hours and others, idk 5 minutes then mr hamsters goes limp.
                    It's trying to tell you something, like some kind of barometer.

Comment

Send A+ a message. I heard he has the hook up on the magic pill!
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It's trying to tell you something, like some kind of barometer.
                        Oh I know... a man's best friend!

I've been thinking about taking one for shits and giggles.

Comment

lol...damn. I really dont have E.D. meds

acid.......they work
                          .....bro....

Comment

Frequent & severe migraines, 75% lung capacity, messed up back, knee and ankle.

Holy shit, I'm falling apart!
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Going out on a limb here but, maybe you're actually into dudes and not chicks?

Comment

No I'm being serious, idk if I just need to run more or what. My doctor thinks its because of low test levels but I've been on androgel for a while and really hasn't helped. By the way I'm only 23. Should be having these problems.
                                ? Don't know that its relavent but when with a girl I like or cared about it could be distracting by thinking too much as opposed to some random slutty chick I didn't give two shits about and could do what ever I wanted like flexing in the mirror or something stupid cause I just didn't give a fuck. Never a problem performing when its a girl I don't give a shit about

Comment

Working...
                                X