what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look at it like this...

I don't want to know if I have an STD, and honestly neither do the chicks I've fucked. It would totally ruin their day, and I'm not like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      I've got creepy, crawly crabs crawlin' all over me.... those itchy little bastards, ya just can't get em to leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
        wait you don't accept WIC?
        No but I do accept food stamps. For your convenience, I've made a list of things that can NOT be paid for with food stamps.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

No but I do accept food stamps. For your convenience, I've made a list of things that can NOT be paid for with food stamps.
          wtf @ that pic?!?!?! LOL
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            wtf?!?!?!
            () <-----here's the loop

. <----------here's you outside of said loop

Comment

Duly noted.... oh and i have govt. cheese too.... so thats a bonus!!

Comment

I've heard the shit that pops up on your mouth is just a different strain of the shit that can pop up on your junk. NO WAY IN HELL do I want that anywhere NEAR my body!

I bet you DO have HPV, however it won't hurt you

That's a big lie. My wife's uncle battled throat cancer from having HPV. Yea, it affects men in the mouth and throat from going NOM NOM NOM on some tainted pootang.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I've got creepy, crawly crabs crawlin' all over me.... those itchy little bastards, ya just can't get em to leave!
                  I love to scratch
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    Biggest lie ever. My wife's uncle battled throat cancer from having HPV. Yea, it affects men in the mouth and throat from going NOM NOM NOM on some tainted pootang.
                    Damn! In my defense I said I don't know much about the stuff except I don't want it

Comment

I love to scratch
                      LMFAO! Rodney Carrington always provides quality music for all ages!

Comment

That's a big lie. My wife's uncle battled throat cancer from having HPV. Yea, it affects men in the mouth and throat from going NOM NOM NOM on some tainted pootang.

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I so do love NOM NOM-ing I think im going to have to make more thorough inspections before I go deep sea diving.... now it can't get contaminated from being elbow deep in hydraulic fluid or wading in pond water right?

Comment

• Unless you have a speculum and know what you are looking at, you probably cannot tell if a woman has HPV unless she has obvious genital warts on her labia...and you deserve throat cancer for licking on that shit!

Comment

LMFAO! Rodney Carrington always provides quality music for all ages!
                            I never knew he said/sang that. Damn, i thought I was being original.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Unless you have a speculum and know what you are looking at, you probably cannot tell if a woman has HPV unless she has obvious genital warts on her labia...and you deserve throat cancer for licking on that shit!
                              It's easier just to find a girl who wasn't a slut before you met here.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

It's easier just to find a girl who wasn't a slut before you met here.
                                Met where?

Comment

Working...
                                X