• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
    but alas.... i am :bBishope:
    And you're trying to swing Kim?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
      I think in 1% of men it can.
      I'm NOT well educated on it personally. I just have a few friends that found out via cervical issues that they had one or more of the 4 strains out there. I think there's 4 strains anyway.

I don't know what all it can do to a person other than increase the risk for several different kinds of coochie cancer
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
        And you're trying to swing Kim?
        Funny right?! I'm expensive mother fucker! You better bring your A-game!
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          Atrial fibrillation? You should probably get that crap checked out...
          I don't know.

I probably should but I am cheap and don't have much confidence in something being done. The experience I have had through friends and family who are rather young and complain of chest pain that go to the ER or their doctor get some minor exam done and are sent on their way. They tell them it is stress or anexiety related and tell them to relax.

I just don't want to waste my time or money going there to have them listen to my heart for 3 seconds, give me a lollipop and send me on my way. Id like actual tests performed and all that jazz and not be fucked in the ass when its done.

Besides it doesn't happen very often. The sharp pain may be once every month or two and the pirring I described may be every 3 months if I were to guess. I do have a heart murmor and had a hemangioma the size of a baseball coming out of my side when I was born. Not sure if that helps your analysis.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• There are hundreds of strains of HPV but only about 40 cause genital warts...and of those 40, only 4 are known to cause cancer. ~75% of sexually active adults have at least one strain.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              I've heard the shit that pops up on your mouth is just a different strain of the shit that can pop up on your junk. NO WAY IN HELL do I want that anywhere NEAR my body!

I bet you DO have HPV, however it won't hurt you
              It is, cold sores is Herpes Simplex 1.

I don't think I have HPV. At least, going back to when Chloe was born I didn't. Because if I had it, Haley would have had it. And I think STD tests are standard for pregnant women.

Of course, I could have contracted it since then. But if I didn't have it from my old whoring days, I don't think I have it now.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• LMAO at this thread. People are really starting to question their health. 347Mike needs to check out his heart issue, but is afraid to pay a bill, and Brent is one foot out the door in going to a doctor for STD tests.

This damn site cracks me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  LMAO at this thread. People are really starting to question their health.
                  Did you miss the part about his OCD?

Comment

• The one thing I have been told about herpes from the few doctors I h ave spoke with is pretty much this: they don't know. That or they didn't want to tell me the truth and scare me.

I was told you could have it for years and not know until one random break out.

Even if the test comes back negative it is not 100%

Herpes came from having sex with horses
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      I don't know.

I probably should but I am cheap and don't have much confidence in something being done. The experience I have had through friends and family who are rather young and complain of chest pain that go to the ER or their doctor get some minor exam done and are sent on their way. They tell them it is stress or anexiety related and tell them to relax.

I just don't want to waste my time or money going there to have them listen to my heart for 3 seconds, give me a lollipop and send me on my way. Id like actual tests performed and all that jazz and not be fucked in the ass when its done.

Besides it doesn't happen very often. The sharp pain may be once every month or two and the pirring I described may be every 3 months if I were to guess. I do have a heart murmor and had a hemangioma the size of a baseball coming out of my side when I was born.
                      The truth of it is that young people rarely, if ever, have cardiac issues that are concerning to me as an ER physician. People have unreal expectations coming to the emergency department for their issues. I am here to take care of emergencies. If I feel that you do not have an emergency, then I do not really have much time to be mentally masturbating with you. That's what primary care docs are for...with that said, you should see your doctor about getting a Holter monitor to try to capture what is going on. If it is paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, then you are at risk for stroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Did you miss the part about his OCD?
                        lolz.. Yall are funny. I am not to concerned. I am sure if it was serious the stop me in my tracks would be drop me on the floors and I would be going to the ER in an amba lamps.

I am just curious if there is something wrong what it is but doesn't outweigh my cheapness.

Comment

lolz.. Yall are funny. I am not to concerned. I am sure if it was serious the stop me in my tracks would be drop me on the floors and I would be going to the ER in an amba lamps.

I am just curious if there is something wrong what it is but doesn't outweigh my cheapness.
                          Uhhh, my health always outweighs my cheapness.

Comment

That's foolish. Which would you rather do? Splurge on some tests, or be dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              The truth of it is that young people rarely, if ever, have cardiac issues that are concerning to me as an ER physician. People have unreal expectations coming to the emergency department for their issues. I am here to take care of emergencies. If I feel that you do not have an emergency, then I do not really have much time to be mentally masturbating with you. That's what primary care docs are for...with that said, you should see your doctor about getting a Holter monitor to try to capture what is going on. If it is paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, then you are at risk for stroke.
                              Yeah, I agree. That is why I don't care to clog up the ER. I have only been once (I think) and it was for possible broken ribs.

I may call my PCP though and check that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                That's foolish. Which would you rather do? Splurge on some tests, or be dead?
                                Welcome to my world...when bad shit does happen, it is somehow other people's fault and we should take care of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X