what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    I'm going to send you the contact info to the best life insurance agent I know.

I could sell you some fly by night product, but I refuse to do so.
    I had my car insurance guy try and sell me some life insurance last time I was in there. I told him well since I'm single and no kids it's not my problem if I kick the bucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      I had my car insurance guy try and sell me some life insurance last time I was in there. I told him well since I'm single and no kids it's not my problem if I kick the bucket.
      Would you rather your parents foot the bill to bury you? I'm sure they have a cool 10k laying around to put their son in his final resting place.
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Would you rather your parents foot the bill to bury you? I'm sure they have a cool 10k laying around to put their son in his final resting place.
        Toss me in a box, and set it on fire... No need for all the hoopla!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Toss me in a box, and set it on fire... No need for all the hoopla!
          Same here. I do, however, need to get a life insurance policy so the kids are taken care of.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Same here. I do, however, need to get a life insurance policy so the kids are taken care of.
            Dude, seriously, I know Jeremy and Brau will raise your kids "My Two Dads" style, so you have nothing to worry about....

On second thought, get that policy

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Maybe...women with higher levels of testosterone have been shown to have less issues with depression and mood swings. But taking exogenous testosterone isnt a good idea for women...but oxandrolone (and a workout routine) may be an option.
              Working out helps a lot! With that said,I probably have too much testosterone to start out with and working out... Man... It's not a good combo all the time..

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              I have NEVER EVER EVER had a cold sore. I will kill a mother fucker if I ever get one too
              X2- I've said this very same thing.. I would kill!!!

Comment

Considering my house and vehicles are either paid off or worth much more than I owe on them I think they will be alright. I've usually got enough in savings to bury myself.:wink1: They would come out ahead once everything was sold.

Comment

I have NEVER EVER EVER had a cold sore. I will kill a mother fucker if I ever get one too
                  I've got the herp derp. It only flares up like 11 months out of the year. No biggie.

So obviously kidding. I don't have the herp. Somehow. As many filthy nasty whores as my dick has been in, it's a goddamned miracle.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Considering my house and vehicles are either paid off or worth much more than I owe on them I think they will be alright. I've usually got enough in savings to bury myself.:wink1: They would come out ahead once everything was sold.
                    Ohhhhh you're a baaaallerrrr... I see Carry on

Comment

Ohhhhh you're a baaaallerrrr... I see Carry on
                      LMAO, far from it just not your typical American who is drowning in debt.

Comment

Making good decisions about life seems to be common sense...but apparently not when you look around you.

Comment

I'm just fucking with you of course

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I've got the herp derp. It only flares up like 11 months out of the year. No biggie.

So obviously kidding. I don't have the herp. Somehow. As many filthy nasty whores as my dick has been in, it's a goddamned miracle.
                            I've heard the shit that pops up on your mouth is just a different strain of the shit that can pop up on your junk. NO WAY IN HELL do I want that anywhere NEAR my body!

I bet you DO have HPV, however it won't hurt you

Comment

but alas.... i am :bBishope:

Comment

I've heard the shit that pops up on your mouth is just a different strain of the shit that can pop up on your junk. NO WAY IN HELL do I want that anywhere NEAR my body!

I bet you DO have HPV, however it won't hurt you
                                I think in 1% of men it can.

Comment

Working...
                                X