Clear All

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    PVC? Like pvc pipe? lol I kid
    you're like a PVC country barbie !
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      working in the medical field myself, I completely understand ( I work for a large nurse staffing agency on the Home Care side.)

but... if you get a chance to review my symptoms i posted earlier I'd gladly contribute to your drinking fund

its bothered me for a while but since I don't run much its not a regular occurrence... but always makes me think some day something is going to go wrong and I'll stay numb on that side.
      Sounds like you're just a few steps away from stroking out. I don't know shit though, so don't mind me!
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Sounds like you're just a few steps away from stroking out. I don't know shit though, so don't mind me!
        sounds like I better buy more insurance then doesn't it!? :P

Comment

sounds like I better buy more insurance then doesn't it!? :P
          If you don't have life insurance, you're a damn fool.

If you only have one life insurance policy that is being provided by an employer, you're a damn fool.

Comment

sometimes when I stand up too fast or if I run, I'll looks feeling inthe left side of my body almost as if I had a stroke. Its weird feeling because I was holding a drink in my left hand when I ran inside from the car because it was raining and i dropped my drink because I lost strength in my left side. tounge and mounth go numb and everything... but its only my left side.

what do you think davbrucas, am I going to live but seriously... thoughts?
            Sounds like you have a blood flow issue...you need to go get carotid dopplers and a CTA of your brain. You probably have a congenital defect in some blood vessels...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Sounds like you have a blood flow issue...you need to go get carotid dopplers and a CTA of your brain. You probably have a congenital defect in some blood vessels...
              HAHAHA!!! he has genital defects!!!!

Comment

If you don't have life insurance, you're a damn fool.

If you only have one life insurance policy that is being provided by an employer, you're a damn fool.
                I have about $700k life ins through my work and Stacy has another 50k or so on me too.

plus we have some on the kids and each other but neither of us have outside of work...

we're damn fools

Comment

HAHAHA!!! he has genital defects!!!!
                  aint that the truth!... I only put out girls!

Comment

I have about $700k life ins through my work and Stacy has another 50k or so on me too.

plus we have some on the kids and each other but neither of us have outside of work...

we're damn fools
                    Correction, you're a damn fool with genital defects.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Correction, you're a damn fool with genital defects.
                      DOH... and asthma... anyone have a gun for rent... I won't need it long JK.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Thanks doc.. this really is one of those things that worries me because I DO NOT want to have a stroke... the asthma worries me to but I can have an asthma attack and take meds to get back to normal... can't do that after a stroke

Comment

we're damn fools
                          I'm dead fucking serious when I tell you to get at least 500k OUTSIDE of work on yourself and Stacy... at least 250k on Stacy

Comment

I'm dead fucking serious when I tell you to get at least 500k OUTSIDE of work on yourself and Stacy... at least 250k on Stacy
                            PM me some info you upselling freakin hick! :P

disclaimer for everyone else... that was a joke.. Juggz is the best for insurance.

Comment

PM me some info you upselling freakin hick! :P
                              I'm going to send you the contact info to the best life insurance agent I know.

I could sell you some fly by night product, but I refuse to do so.

Comment

• I'm a huntaholic. If its eatable, I shoot it. And some things I call eatable, others dont...

<------Gone huntin...
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X