what the hell is wrong with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Glad you're still kicking though Dohctr...

That scares me because I get pains in my chest that are pretty sharp and random. I get chest pains out of the blue sometimes that will stop me in my tracks, I also get this weird feeling in my heart as if its pirring like a cat. Sounds funny but its dead serious. To young for that shit..
    Atrial fibrillation? You should probably get that crap checked out...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Prinzmetal's angina...
      someone's angina anyway :P
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• cold sores.. fuck them in the ass(herpes simplex 1)

Comment

• Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
          cold sores.. fuck them in the ass(herpes simplex 1)
          I have NEVER EVER EVER had a cold sore. I will kill a mother fucker if I ever get one too
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Glad you're still kicking though Dohctr...

That scares me because I get pains in my chest that are pretty sharp and random. I get chest pains out of the blue sometimes that will stop me in my tracks, I also get this weird feeling in my heart as if its pirring like a cat. Sounds funny but its dead serious. To young for that shit..
            I get that shit too Mike. On top of what you described I'll just be sitting here watching a movie or something then I'll feel my heart pound one real hard beat then back to normal for a few minutes or so, then another large thud in my chest.... happens all the time at random.

Comment

• sometimes when I stand up too fast or if I run, I'll looks feeling inthe left side of my body almost as if I had a stroke. Its weird feeling because I was holding a drink in my left hand when I ran inside from the car because it was raining and i dropped my drink because I lost strength in my left side. tounge and mounth go numb and everything... but its only my left side.

what do you think davbrucas, am I going to live but seriously... thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                I get that shit too Mike. On top of what you described I'll just be sitting here watching a movie or something then I'll feel my heart pound one real hard beat then back to normal for a few minutes or so, then another large thud in my chest.... happens all the time at random.
                You are describing PVCs...his sounds more like A fib.

Comment

• im really dumb, anything you can do doc?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• damn it sounds like we all need to paypal davbrucas some cash for his over the net diagnosis haha

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      im really dumb, anything you can do doc?
                      Unfortunately, that is a terminal disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        damn it sounds like we all need to paypal davbrucas some cash for his over the net diagnosis haha
                        I am used to treating people that do not pay...

Comment

You would fit right in at Parkland.

Comment

ben taub sez.. Thanks!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You are describing PVCs...his sounds more like A fib.
                              PVC? Like pvc pipe? lol I kid

Comment

working in the medical field myself, I completely understand ( I work for a large nurse staffing agency on the Home Care side.)

but... if you get a chance to review my symptoms i posted earlier I'd gladly contribute to your drinking fund

its bothered me for a while but since I don't run much its not a regular occurrence... but always makes me think some day something is going to go wrong and I'll stay numb on that side.

Comment

Working...
                                X