Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Get your testosterone level checked.
    What if a woman had the same general symptoms? Could that be a hormone imbalance as well?
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      And fuck people that judge you based on something that you have no control over.
      Precisely...I hate people for just this reason....people really need to get a grip on themselves before they start passing judgement. Hell for all they know....they may have an ass the size of a rickshaw (I know I spelled it wrong...) that makes all of us cringe....

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        What if a woman had the same general symptoms? Could that be a hormone imbalance as well?
        its called pre-menapause.....lol...we be getting old mama!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Not to mention lower back problems no doubt.
          MAJOR problems in my back but primarily my neck, upper shoulders, and inbetween the shoulder blades. I have a slight curve to the left between my shoulder blades and my neck does not have any curve in it to properly support the weight of my head so if I don't get it corrected I'll eventually have a hump on my back

Comment

MAJOR problems in my back but primarily my neck, upper shoulders, and inbetween the shoulder blades. I have a slight curve to the left between my shoulder blades and my neck does not have any curve in it to properly support the weight of my head so if I don't get it corrected I'll eventually have a hump on my back
            Hell, if you were an old horse, we'd just take you out back and shoot you!

Comment

Maybe...women with higher levels of testosterone have been shown to have less issues with depression and mood swings. But taking exogenous testosterone isnt a good idea for women...but oxandrolone (and a workout routine) may be an option.

Comment

• I had a heart attack when I was 18 and now I have vasospastic angina. Sucks.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Hell, if you were an old horse, we'd just take you out back and shoot you!
                  Don't give my bf any ideas! I'm trying to prove I'm keep-worthy by swallowing regularly and making him sammiches daily

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I had a heart attack when I was 18 and now I have vasospastic angina. Sucks.
                    WOW... at age 18?!?!! Talk about out of the blue!

Comment

• Glad you're still kicking though Dohctr...

That scares me because I get pains in my chest that are pretty sharp and random. I get chest pains out of the blue sometimes that will stop me in my tracks, I also get this weird feeling in my heart as if its pirring like a cat. Sounds funny but its dead serious. To young for that shit..
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        E harmony?
                        No they rejected his application.

Comment

• Im a really nice guy that looks for the good in everyone, but my problem is I have a very abnormal amount of anger lying dormant that waits on the occasional POS that deserves a flood of it.
                          1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                          2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                          2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                          2012 Ford Exploder
                          www.fquick.com/payne5757
                          www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            I had a heart attack when I was 18 and now I have vasospastic angina. Sucks.
                            Prinzmetal's angina...

Comment

Don't give my bf any ideas! I'm trying to prove I'm keep-worthy by swallowing regularly and making him sammiches daily
                              dammit.... my pants just got tight.........

Comment

well alright... when I call you to add the FX35 to our policy I'm going to hand the phone over to Stacy so you can talk to her about this, OK? LOL JK

(but we will be at B9 tomorrow if you wanted to stop by spread the good word HAHA
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X