• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Check.
    Check.
    Check.
    and...
    Check.
    Hell, I knew about all this, and we've never even met!
    LOL!

Oh yeah, I have fair skin, and constantly battle basal cell carcinoma. Every 6 months, they're cutting more out. I'm starting to run out of places they can cut, and by the time I'm 35 I'll be a large walking scar.

Did I mention my addiction to women? lol
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      LMFAO! Why? Because I have SOOOO much to offer? JK
      actually you do

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I found my crohn's because I had a fistula. Basically my small intestine fused with my large intestine via an infection filled tunnel. Finally went to the ER with massive pain and 103*F fever. They gave me cipro, which did nothing and my fever hit 105*F. They got it down to 101*f and did emergency surgery, removed 12 inches of small intestine and 4 inches of large.
        I had a fistula removed when I was 16 "the size of a baseball or softball", according to the surgeon. They sent it off for biopsies and came back and told me what I had. I freaked the fuck out because I was 16, and had never heard of it before so I thought I was going to die.

That was in '97. Then in '03 I had a hole in my small intestine and they had to go in and remove about the same amount of small and large intestines as you had removed.

Shit sucks sometimes, but fuck it. If this is the worst I have to deal with in life, I'll survive. If something worse comes along, well fuck it, I'll deal with that shit too ! LOL !

-Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          LOL!

Did I mention my addiction to women? lol
          I have a man addiction too, but I like for them to leave shortly thereafter LOL
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Sort of like a "human vibrator", huh?

If you're like my mom was, the way to her was through us kids. If we didn't like the guy, he wasn't gettin' laid...no way, no how. LOL!

Comment

Same here (except women obviously). Fucking them, of course. But talking to them, hanging out with them, etc. Not necessarily hanging out with the ones I fuck. That's a no no. I really just love women, and am a huge whore.

Comment

Same here. Fucking them, of course. But talking to them, hanging out with them, etc. Not necessarily hanging out with the ones I fuck. That's a no no. I really just love women, and am a huge whore.
                HUGE no no... that's like shitting where you eat, and those were the ones I was referencing

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  Based on my family history it seems cancer will be my fate.
                  This and gout.
                  WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Sort of like a "human vibrator", huh?

If you're like my mom was, the way to her was through us kids. If we didn't like the guy, he wasn't gettin' laid...no way, no how. LOL!
                    hahaha!!! I was just kidding... but before I started having kids it isn't far from the truth

Out of every date I've been on, or relationship I've been in since my divorce, my oldest two boys have only met 2 men... the father of my 3rd child (2 year relationship), then the ex bf from abilene that I moved in with(3 year relationship). My youngest child has only met the ex bf from Abilene after his father was long gone.

No man gets an invitation into my home. That's my childrens sanctuary and I'm not about to make them feel awkward in their own home by meeting some "new" guy.

My current bf has actually met the kids but not on a "this is mommys boyfriend" level. Public displays of affection are off limits.

Comment

hahaha!!! I was just kidding... but before I started having kids it isn't far from the truth

Out of every date I've been on, or relationship I've been in since my divorce, my oldest two boys have only met 2 men... the father of my 3rd child (2 year relationship), then the ex bf from abilene that I moved in with(3 year relationship). My youngest child has only met the ex bf from Abilene after his father was long gone.

No man gets an invitation into my home. That's my childrens sanctuary and I'm not about to make them feel awkward in their own home by meeting some "new" guy.

My current bf has actually met the kids but not on a "this is mommys boyfriend" level. Public displays of affection are off limits.
                      Yeah, I won't have a chick over unless the kids aren't there. No women around the kids. Poor Kenny is confused enough, don't need to add random slits in to muddy up the water even more.

Comment

Yeah, I won't have a chick over unless the kids aren't there. No women around the kids. Poor Kenny is confused enough, don't need to add random slits in to muddy up the water even more.
                        Same here. My children have already been subjected to too many pieces of shit. Hell, one piece of shit is one too many. I want my children to respect me as a woman and as their mother. I'm not going to earn that respect with 1000 "uncles" coming by to visit and I don't need some guy trying to befriend my kids just to up and fucking disappear one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          I had a fistula removed when I was 16 "the size of a baseball or softball", according to the surgeon. They sent it off for biopsies and came back and told me what I had. I freaked the fuck out because I was 16, and had never heard of it before so I thought I was going to die.

That was in '97. Then in '03 I had a hole in my small intestine and they had to go in and remove about the same amount of small and large intestines as you had removed.

Shit sucks sometimes, but fuck it. If this is the worst I have to deal with in life, I'll survive. If something worse comes along, well fuck it, I'll deal with that shit too ! LOL !

-Aaron
                          I first started showing symptoms in 1999 when I turned 13. My mom took me to the doctor and they couldn't find anything. Kept up till I couldn't take it no more at age 20 when they finally found it. They cut it out and it came back two years later, but they put me on remicade and fixed me up. Then they put me on the immunosuppressors, which in turn fucked my immune system up and I got staph infection boils all over me.

Been off from the suppressors for over a year and crohn's free for 3 years. If the symptoms ever start to rear their ugly head, I WILL find a doctor to prescribe low dose naltrexone, the results have been scary good for crohn's patients.

I was also freaked, didn't know what it was. It's a nasty fucking disease that is becoming all too common these days, I mean three of us on here have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I first started showing symptoms in 1999 when I turned 13. My mom took me to the doctor and they couldn't find anything. Kept up till I couldn't take it no more at age 20 when they finally found it. They cut it out and it came back two years later, but they put me on remicade and fixed me up. Then they put me on the immunosuppressors, which in turn fucked my immune system up and I got staph infection boils all over me.

Been off from the suppressors for over a year and crohn's free for 3 years. If the symptoms ever start to rear their ugly head, I WILL find a doctor to prescribe low dose naltrexone, the results have been scary good for crohn's patients.

I was also freaked, didn't know what it was. It's a nasty fucking disease that is becoming all too common these days, I mean three of us on here have it.
                            It's some scary shit. They tought my son had Chron's back a few years ago. THANK GOD it's not. That's just miserable!

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              I have Neurofibromarosis (NF) Aka elephant mans foot. Been dealing with it all my life and it sux. Shit I can run, walk, hike do anything else anyone can do but having this ugly messed up thing sux ass.

If I wear jeans you can't even tell, but if I wear shorts and around a group of people someone ass clown always goes dude what's wrong with your ankle. I always blow it off.

To me it sux big time with the chicks! Being 37yrs old and still single I still can't believe chicks still get all weird about it. My friends say you just have not met the right one. Bullshit, once they find out about it they usually disappear within a few weeks. Sometimes I think about cutting it all and have a prosthectic limb.
                              Type I or II? And fuck people that judge you based on something that you have no control over.

Comment

• Originally posted by flybye70ss View Post
                                tons of potential, too lazy to do something about it... dont know what my deal is.
                                Get your testosterone level checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X