wow, DPD you suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, DPD you suck

So I pulled my MVR and there is an accident that popped up from 18 months ago
    Having no knowledge of this I called the DPS office. They said it was filed by DPD. I called DPD and they have no record of this. So now I have to get an accident report from the reporting agency/police department yet the police department has no record of this. WTF?

It'll take some leg work but someone will be able to get this fixed for you. Might have to go down there in person to get it handled though.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Doesnt suprise me
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I love that. When there is a problem and nobody wants to take responsibility for sorting it out and they just keep pointing the finger in a different direction. My favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          I love that. When there is a problem and nobody wants to take responsibility for sorting it out and they just keep pointing the finger in a different direction. My favorite!
          Surprise conference calls are the best way to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
            Surprise conference calls are the best way to fix that.
            LOL. So you can hear two people saying "it's not my responsibility" at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              LOL. So you can hear two people saying "it's not my responsibility" at the same time?
              No. You have to word it fairly well, but I've gotten both parties to admit fault and agree to fix their end on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                It'll take some leg work but someone will be able to get this fixed for you. Might have to go down there in person to get it handled though.
                And then they arrest you for the warrant you didn't have.

Comment

Working...
                X