No announcement yet.

$25 Annual Service fee per year & $3 month for woman who recieve child support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $25 Annual Service fee per year & $3 month for woman who recieve child support

Looks like Texas is now going to charge for collecting Child Support. Its like everyday they come out with another way for them to take our money
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

gotta love it, Obama and his cash grab mentality.

Comment

link to story?
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

So, the woman receiving the support is going to get charged fees?

Comment

Why does it have to be WOMEN who collect child support? Im a dude and collect it so I dont get it? Thats it, Im contacting my lawyer!

LOL, seriously, I probably wont get it since Im a guy

**EDIT** Just re-read what you said, yeah I got a notice saying it is going to cost me $25/year to collect CS. I forget if they will charge the person paying or collecting though. Im pretty sure it is the recipient that will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            So, the woman receiving the support is going to get charged fees?
            That's how I read it too.... I'm going to search the webs for info

Comment

We pay through our employees' child support payments thru expertpay.com and have to pay a fee too

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                Why does it have to be WOMEN who collect child support? Im a dude and collect it so I dont get it? Thats it, Im contacting my lawyer!

LOL, seriously, I probably wont get it since Im a guy
                You don't get anything, you have to pay them. Since your a guy you pay double.

Comment

Originally posted by halo/horns View Post
                  We pay through our employees' child support payments thru expertpay.com and have to pay a fee too
                  Is the fee included in their weekly amounts owed? Say they're ordered to pay $100 per week and the fee for that is 10... Does the employee end up paying $110 per week or does the company absorb those expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                    Is the fee included in their weekly amounts owed? Say they're ordered to pay $100 per week and the fee for that is 10... Does the employee end up paying $110 per week or does the company absorb those expenses?
                    Why should a company have to absorb expenses of paying your child support. Of course the employee is going to pay for it. Paying child support shouldn't be an employers responsibility anyways, they didn't knock the girl up.

Yes I understand why it works the way it does, but that doesn't make it right.

Comment

Texas is trying to out California...California.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        Why should a company have to absorb expenses of paying your child support. Of course the employee is going to pay for it. Paying child support shouldn't be an employers responsibility anyways, they didn't knock the girl up.

Yes I understand why it works the way it does, but that doesn't make it right.
                        Reimbursing daycare fees isn't their responsibility, but companies do it. It can be another perk.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Texas is trying to out California...California.

Did you think the influx of Californians was never going to affect us?

Comment

Holy shit they can't get our money fast enough!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

E-mail that was just recived from my daughters mother

NEW: Annual Service and Monthly SDU Fees Notice
                            Beginning September 1, 2011, processing fees for certain cases take effect. If a fee is assessed it will be deducted from your child support payment.

Monthly SDU Fee
                            Beginning September 1, 2011, custodial parents will pay a $3 monthly fee in cases that receive registry-only payment processing and record keeping services through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) for each month in which a child support payment of more than $3 is received. The fee will be deducted from your child support payment.

Annual Service Fee
                            Beginning October 1, 2011, custodial parents who receive full service monitoring and enforcement services and have never been on public assistance will pay a $25 service fee for each year that they receive more than $500 in child support collections. The fee will be deducted from your child support payment.

Who will be charged a fee?

Custodial parents who receive full-service monitoring and enforcement services and have never been on Temporary Assistance for Needy Families will pay a $25 service fee for each year that they receive at least $500 in child support collections. The fee will be deducted from the child support payment. The custodial parent will pay a $3 monthly fee in cases that receive registry-only payment processing and record keeping services through the federally mandated State Disbursement Unit (SDU) for each month in which a child support payment of at least $3 is received. The fee will be deducted from the child support payment.

A case will not accrue both an annual service fee and a monthly SDU fee simultaneously.
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Did you think the influx of Californians was never going to affect us?
                              I knew it would. They are like the aliens in ID4. They come in, suck out all the resources and move on to another state.

Comment

Working...
                              X