Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever found weed growing somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
    i know it's down here.

but i've yet to see one in the open.
    It's everywhere bro....believe me... hint
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
      No, but I have found weed in a car I bought from a impound auction.

Same thing, but a motorcycle. About half an O of dirt weed. Most seeds of any pot I've ever come across, but it was free and I was in college, no complaints.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I have never partaken of the herb, but I enjoy the stories. Reminds me of that movie "Rolling Kansas"

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
          Same thing, but a motorcycle. About half an O of dirt weed. Most seeds of any pot I've ever come across, but it was free and I was in college, no complaints.
          I had a buddy who found a pound of some outdoor stuff in the back of an old dirt track racecar. we guessed it had to have been at least 10 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            I know the title sounds odd, but have to ever just came upon a weed plant growing somewhere? (not one you planted, obviously)

This thread http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14723 reminded me of something that happened about 20 years ago. I had just got out on my own, had just rented my first house and had been in it for about four months. One day, after getting a ride from my uncle, he pulls up to the driveway near the large metal bin that held trash until pickup to keep dogs out of it. As I get out of his car, he looks through the open door, looks at me, and says "do you know you have a marijuana plant growing in your front yard?

I turned around, and yes, there was a pot plant that was at least four foot tall growing through the trash bin. I had seen the plant a few times sticking trash in there, but never took notice of what it was. My guess was some previous pothead tenant tossed some seeds in the trash bin, and nature took over.

What has to be said now, was that the trash bin sat no further than 50 feet from the automotive body shop that just happened to be owned by the local Justice of the Peace, he held his business in the front office, the local PD, sheriffs officers, constables, and highway patrol usually parked along the street in front of our house, and there were times when officers were actually parked up next to the trash bin/plant, hell I bet some may have even brushed against it.

Well, I had planned to just go out there and pull it until my brother started getting me paranoid, saying "they probably know it is there, and are just waiting for you to pull it to get a warrant" type shit, so for the next couple of weeks i didn't even look at it.

When I finally grew the balls to pull it up, it was closer to 5 feet tall, and bushing out. I pulled it up with the dirt and roots and all, (and here is where it may get a illegal) and transferred it into a pot that was left-over from planting jalapeno peppers. I packed it in, watered her a bit, and took to the rear room that had very nice lightning until I could figure something to do with it.

I didn't have an exit plan for it , so basically I just kept it back there, very curious of it, as I had never one grown. either.

Anyhow, few weeks went by and I stopped by the JPs to see if he could sell me a few sheets of wet-dry sandpaper for a project like usual. He said no problem, went in the back and came out with the paper.

As I was walking out the door, he called out to me, asking "Hey Steve, did you ever get that pretty plant growing out the side of your trash-box transplanted?"
            I almost shat myself, I had views of going to the pen, Alcatraz, etc.
            I told him the only thing I could: "yeah, I got it cleaned up and re-potted and it is doing well, would you like to have it?"

He replied "No-no, I don't need in it, you can keep it, but if I were you I'd keep it indoors, as someone else might be jealous of such a pretty plant if you catch my drift."

I was shocked.

Stevo
            I find it in arlington by Cravens park. go figure.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I use to find it around my dads house all the time. But he was a pot smoking hippy so it wasnt a mystery.

Comment

Yep, 5 plants sprung up down by the creek forever ago. Someone must have been walking through and rolling one or something. Was kind of freaked out and didn't know what to do. Searched the internet for info. Gave them about 5 gallons of water per day for some time took out the 2 males and wound up with a big ol bag of some surprisingly gangster shit.
                '95 GT
                I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  I grew up in Austin...'nuff said.
                  back in the 70's I use to hang out in Austin a lot, well my first time to visit Hippy Hollow I pull up in the parking lot and open my car door and look down and there growing out of the gravel was a pot plant about 3in. tall.
                  I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

My father-in-law had some tenants that got busted for dealing. I was helping him clean out the property which was a really big, old house converted to multiple units. The was a small hidden room with an entrance behind a built-in book shelf he wanted to show me. To our surprise there was a whole operation setup with grow lights and everything. There were some plants growing in the adjacent woods too.

Comment

i found about 20 plants growing near a little creek in grapevine once but a few days later they were gone. none of them were budding but a foot tall. found out the kid that lived under my buddys apartment had planted them and was asking us if we had found them or saw anyone messing with them.

Comment

Interesting how they have decided that its most effecient method of destruction should be with fire.

Mexican Army Prepares to Destroy 300 Acres of Pot
                        http://http://www.wfaa.com/news/worl...125698668.html

'06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

That's a beautiful crop! I'll volunteer to do it for free.

Comment

Working...
                          X