No announcement yet.

Where to buy JL Audio speakers locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy JL Audio speakers locally?

Can anyone recommend a shop that sells JL Audio subs? The only place I could find locally is cartoys and they're pretty high. I guess I could order online but I'm trying to avoid waiting a week.

My W3 finally lost a voice coil..
    Hellcat Charger

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
    Can anyone recommend a shop that sells JL Audio subs? The only place I could find locally is cartoys and they're pretty high. I guess I could order online but I'm trying to avoid waiting a week.

My W3 finally lost a voice coil..
    earmark in addison sells them.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Talk to EW.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

EW?
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

Traders Village. I'm sure you could find some there.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Talk to EW.
            EW?
            This.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We Sell Great Audio! Find Car Stereo, Marine Speakers, Amplifiers, Home Theater, Powersports Audio and much more at the Official JL Audio site.

they have free shipping right now if that why you want to buy locally
              .....bro....

Comment

I've got a Alpine Type-R 15 in a custom ported box by Autosound in Bedford. It was made for my truck, but could be laid down on it's side in the back of an SUV. $300 for it all...

It hits hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  I've got a Alpine Type-R 15 in a custom ported box by Autosound in Bedford. It was made for my truck, but could be laid down on it's side in the back of an SUV. $300 for it all...

It hits hard.
                  Will it fit in a 95 Nissan XE pick up??
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

EW?
                    EW(Eric) runs the Autosound in Bedford. Great guy to deal with.

Comment

EW?
                      Yes, username here EW.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Will it fit in a 95 Nissan XE pick up??
                        Not sure, it's pretty large and was made to take the place of the 30 split of the rear seat.

Comment

bought my w3's from EW

Comment

Bought a W7 a few years ago from him, then sold it for some moneyz. Then bought an Alpine amp, and sub from him 2 years ago for a good price. Tell him Dan Bishop sent you from DFWMUSTANGS.

Comment

Boom tisk boom boom tisk!

Comment

Working...
                              X