hahahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha

I was on the "other'' site now a MODERATOR has to VIEW EVERY POST before everyone can see, DAMNIT! I will be banned before I know it lol, I bet they don't like what I put CAN I POST IT OVER HERE? LOL
    SCREW CANADA!!!

It seems they have set it up so all new threads/posts have to be approved by a Admin/Mod. They sit in a pending state until they approve it and then it will show up. It's funny, actually. That's going to run off whatever remaining people are still there. That's just being ridiculous on their part.

Comment

Maybe they're trying to reduce the number of posts without proper punctuation?

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
        It seems they have set it up so all new threads/posts have to be approved by a Admin/Mod. They sit in a pending state until they approve it and then it will show up. It's funny, actually. That's going to run off whatever remaining people are still there. That's just being ridiculous on their part.
        I posted to a couple threads in the BP and the posts showed. I guess the ones having issue are soft banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          I posted to a couple threads in the BP and the posts showed. I guess the ones having issue are soft banned.
          Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            You said ''soft'' hahahaha
            SCREW CANADA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JBANKS View Post
              You said ''soft'' hahahaha
              Easily amused much?

Comment

yup...i'm at work
                SCREW CANADA!!!

Comment

limp penis

Comment

Get off at 11 to nail my girl no worries!
                    SCREW CANADA!!!

Comment

I noticed a lot of OLD threads(circa 2001) have popped up over there - funny stuff there.

Comment

Originally posted by JBANKS View Post
                        Get off at 11 to nail my girl no worries!
                        Cool, that means I still have another hour or so before I gotta leave.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
                          Cool, that means I still have another hour or so before I gotta leave.

Thanks for the heads up!
                          Yeah man, way to be a team player, Now make sure you go to the Doc to get that Leaky Drip of yours fixed, I'm IMMUNE TO THAT SHIT!
                          SCREW CANADA!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X