one more week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more week

Well as of now the doctor said she will be inducing my lady Sunday night so we could have our little man either Monday or Tuesday, sooo glad the end is almost here, been a hard 9 months but can finally see the end of the tunnel. Hopefully my job lets me take off the whole month of August like I asked for so i can be with my lady and the baby...... Can't wait to finally hold him in my arms and grow old with him

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
    Well as of now the doctor said she will be inducing my lady Sunday night so we could have our little man either Monday or Tuesday, sooo glad the end is almost here, been a hard 9 months but can finally see the end of the tunnel. Hopefully my job lets me take off the whole month of August like I asked for so i can be with my lady and the baby...... Can't wait to finally hold him in my arms and grow old with him
    HAHAHAHAHAH

breath

hahahaha

You have no idea how wrong you are.

Comment

Congrats.

In a few months you will be wishing you could cram him back in there.

Comment

Lol Noooooo I know this is just the beginning of a whole new life, but im talking about the pregnancy part of it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
          Lol Noooooo I know this is just the beginning of a whole new life, but im talking about the pregnancy part of it

sssssuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeee you are

really.... it's the end.

Comment

LMAO @ the replies!

Yes, pregnancy sucks. If it sucked that bad for you, just think of how your wife feels!

But congratulations on making it to end, and I hope she has a safe and easy delivery.

Comment

OK dude... here's the deal... when she's busy with labor.......... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and change your name.... something that theyll never think of like...... John Stamos or something......

Comment

Just remember, the birth may be over, but her pain will go on for a few more days possibly. You will be a professional "go for" for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Just remember, the birth may be over, but her pain will go on for a few more days possibly. You will be a professional "go for" for a while.
                  Shiiiit.

The second we got home I dropped a $20 on the coffee table and headed to the titty bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Shiiiit.

The second we got home I dropped a $20 on the coffee table and headed to the titty bar.
                    smart man. Just have the in laws and your parents stay over.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      smart man. Just have the in laws and your parents stay over.
                      Worked for me! My in-laws were staying for a week so I went duck hunting every morning. Ain't I sweet?!

Comment

You have no business being in the delivery room. Hang out in the waiting room with a six pack and a cigar. I'm sure there will be something good on tv.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Congrats man, get ready for the ride

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            Congrats man, get ready for the ride
                            I think the ride is what got him in this position.

Comment

Congratulations, OP!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X