Fishing this weekend anyone? 7/23/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing this weekend anyone? 7/23/11

I'm going to head on over to the stock ponds at the ranch and see how many fish I can strum up for a fish fry Saturday afternoon. If no one wants to fish saturday morning, then I'm going to do so Saturday night for a sunday fish fry instead.

If anyone would like to join me and the bf, shoot me a PM and I'll get you directions to where we can meet up, then ride over together to the property from there since it's gated an all.

Lots of striper, bass, and catfish. We'll have firearms on hand for any snakes, but feel free to bring your own
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Sounds awesome! Now, I do have one request- my 4 year old daughter has been begging me to take her fishing the next time I go- would this be an ok venue to bring her with me?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Sounds awesome! Now, I do have one request- my 4 year old daughter has been begging me to take her fishing the next time I go- would this be an ok venue to bring her with me?
      Absolutely! You can either back your vehicle to the water to sit out of or bring extra seats. The choice is yours!

Comment

Fishing for catfish?

Comment

Where were you this weekend? Thought you were going!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

hmm can a stranger come?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              hmm can a stranger come?
              Stranger Danger

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                Fishing for catfish?
                There are catfish in there, but I'll be aiming for the bass

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Where were you this weekend? Thought you were going!
                No ride

hmm can a stranger come?

Sure. There's plenty of room! That, and there'll be enough fire power there that I don't think any stranger could actually pose a threat LMAO!!

Comment

hmm can a strangler come?

fixed

Man.... I love fishing.... I honestly cannot take the damn fish off the hooks though... sad I know.

Comment

After fishing, can I eat your sushi? And I don't mean catfish.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

What are you using for bait? What kind of rig/setup are you using?

Should I bring one of the 15' surf casting poles??? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        What are you using for bait? What kind of rig/setup are you using?

Should I bring one of the 15' surf casting poles??? :-)
                        a tree branch, a shoe string, a safety pin and some corn.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          After fishing, can I eat your sushi? And I don't mean catfish.
                          You have such an interesting way with words. I bet that line works all the time.

a tree branch, a shoe string, a safety pin and some corn.
                          A plastic coke bottle, fishing line, hook and gizzards.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            fixed

Man.... I love fishing.... I honestly cannot take the damn fish off the hooks though... sad I know.
                            If you decide you'd like to come on out, I'll de-fish your hook for you...ya big pansy! :P Don't worry though dude, I have to for the bf too LOL!

He's a city kid 100%, and I was raised up 30% in city - 70% on a farm so I'm fairly decent and handling whatever needs handling. I still shock him daily on some of the stuff I know or can do. Based on the gf's in his past, I'm apparently the only one who knows where the damn gas goes in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              You have such an interesting way with words. I bet that line works all the time.

A plastic coke bottle, fishing line, hook and gizzards.
                              a plastic coke bottle with the top cut off and flipped around is good for catching bait fish..
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                              X