Stay back 200ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03trubluGT:

I think you should submit a "process improvement" idea to the chief/city. Pay commission to the LEO's for # of calls responded to, and avg response time... I bet you would see a huge increase in both!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      We already got the hole in the trailer fixed, dickbag.
      Ahahahaa
      G'Day Mate

Comment

I thought if the debris hit the road and THEN your car, the truck wasn't liable?

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          From what I've seen, the sticker does not release them from any liability. They use it as a ploy to not pay when people call them and try to get payment for broken windshields. However, a good attorney can get them to pay, but is it worth the extra cost?
          X2

Comment

several years ago. had one truck fuck up my windshield & hood,
            i flagged him down. and told him his rocks damaged my car so i got all his info.

called his insurance the next day. they told me to get 3 estimates $3500 cheapest one,
            they called next day. some guy trying to make up BS. about them not being responsible for "rocks from the trucks tiers" i then informed him that the truck had a full load of rocks.
            without a cover... we went back and forth for 45min in the end. i won and got my check,

just didn't let em intimidate you. stick to ur guns and the'll pay for damage,
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

03trubluGT:

I think you should submit a "process improvement" idea to the chief/city. Pay commission to the LEO's for # of calls responded to, and avg response time... I bet you would see a huge increase in both!
              I have preached this for years. It is amazing that the areas of town that require the most calls for service contribute the least amount of money to the tax base.

It is just like any other "free" government service. There are people that abuse it because it does not cost them anything.

Comment

03trubluGT:

I would think this would endanger officers and the public more than anything. Always in a hurry to get to the next call, they will undoubtedly overlook something, and someone will die, get hurt, etc. When you put $$ as motivation behind something like public safety, mistakes are bound to follow. I'm not saying they would only endanger the public. I'd think there would be more of a risk of putting themselves in bad situations than anything else.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I have preached this for years. It is amazing that the areas of town that require the most calls for service contribute the least amount of money to the tax base.

It is just like any other "free" government service. There are people that abuse it because it does not cost them anything.
                  I maybe missing something, but what's that have to do with being bonus-ed on response times?
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I maybe missing something, but what's that have to do with being bonus-ed on response times?
                    That's what I get for half-assed reading his post on my iPhone.

03trubluGT:

That sounds good on paper, but then you would have lazy officers padding stats by picking a ton of easy things to do. For example misdomeaner arrests, I'd rather arrest a thief and show a single arrest than arrest a guy for two traffic warrants. The guy than pulled people over and looked for warrants would bank while the guy putting thieves in jail would get shafted.

I'm sure this has been thought out before, and there is a reason it isn't done

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I would think this would endanger officers and the public more than anything. Always in a hurry to get to the next call, they will undoubtedly overlook something, and someone will die, get hurt, etc. When you put $$ as motivation behind something like public safety, mistakes are bound to follow. I'm not saying they would only endanger the public. I'd think there would be more of a risk of putting themselves in bad situations than anything else.
                    You are right. Just look how motivation for $$ screws up the system now. I would like to take the revenue generation out of policing, but unfortunately you have politicians involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X