Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never thought Id hear a black woman say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought Id hear a black woman say...

Today at work I had a black woman in who was complaining to me about Obama and how he has limited the amount of money she can draw from social security from sitting on her ass at home. She said she should be drawing $950/month disability but Obama had to screw it up and she is only getting $625/month. She was also complaining he is pulling money from medicare/medicaid which makes it so she has to pay a bit for her government based health care. Her pain management doctor doesnt take medicare so she has to pay up front and then submit for a reimbursement. She actually said it was better for her disabled self when Bush was President.

WTF has the world come to? The black man is keeping her down from sucking harder on the tit of America. The humanity

Lolz

Comment

This pisses me off and makes me happy at the same time. I like how after Obama spends what, 2 trillion (correct me if it's more...don't if it's less) he starts preaching that we can't left the deficit increase anymore. I also saw that back in 2006 he said that "Increasing a nations debt is a sign of failed leadership." Fuck that guy and fuck that lazy ass cunt too. Turns out that the enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

You're sure she wasn't legitimately disabled?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

^^^^

Or an older lady who has actually worked her whole life and paid taxes.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
            ^^^^

Or an older lady who has actually worked her whole life and paid taxes.

Just a thought.
            Stereotypes exist for a reason. I guess an age would be needed to make a better assesment.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Stereotypes exist for a reason. I guess an age would be needed to make a better assesment.
              Agreed
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Stereotypes exist for a reason.
                Ignorance isn't much of a reason.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

In all seriousness, and with a straight face, I can say that Barry has hurt the black community worse than any other segment of this countries' populace. Unemployment among black men is deplorable. Something around 40% of all black males (from 16-60) are unemployed. When these gas prices are $3.60 a gallon, it may sting middle-class white america, but it's devastating to lower income folks (regardless of color) driving 20-year-old land yachts. I'm no "bleeding heart", but that's just how I see it.

Comment

Unemployment among black men is deplorable. Something around 40% of all black males (from 16-60) are unemployed. When these gas prices are $3.60 a gallon, it may sting middle-class white america, but it's devastating to lower income folks (regardless of color) driving 20-year-old land yachts. I'm no "bleeding heart", but that's just how I see it.
                    Might help if they weren't always looking for an easy way out or a free hand out every chance they got. Not saying it applies to all of them, but the 40% that don't have jobs is for a reason. Momma didn't work, she got Gov. Money, so they grew up not knowing what work is...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I'm no "bleeding heart", but that's just how I see it.
                      A bleeding heart would actually say everything is alright and those issues they deem not alright would make it a race issue.

Comment

looks like i need a job

Comment

Pretty soon in the minorities eyes he wont be their black president. He'll be that half white mother fucker that took all their gubment cheese.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            In all seriousness, and with a straight face, I can say that Barry has hurt the black community worse than any other segment of this countries' populace. Unemployment among black men is deplorable. Something around 40% of all black males (from 16-60) are unemployed. When these gas prices are $3.60 a gallon, it may sting middle-class white america, but it's devastating to lower income folks (regardless of color) driving 20-year-old land yachts. I'm no "bleeding heart", but that's just how I see it.
                            So you're saying they can't afford to drive to voting locations? Brilliant move by the illuminati!

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              Today at work I had a black woman in who was complaining to me about Obama and how he has limited the amount of money she can draw from social security from sitting on her ass at home. She said she should be drawing $950/month disability but Obama had to screw it up and she is only getting $625/month. She was also complaining he is pulling money from medicare/medicaid which makes it so she has to pay a bit for her government based health care. Her pain management doctor doesnt take medicare so she has to pay up front and then submit for a reimbursement. She actually said it was better for her disabled self when Bush was President.

WTF has the world come to? The black man is keeping her down from sucking harder on the tit of America. The humanity
                              I just about spit my Coke out my nose!

Comment

Working...
                              X