still some good ones out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still some good ones out there

so saturday i'm woke up to the sound of my neighbor Joanne screaming for her dogs. i figured they got out so i put on my shoes and clothes. while doing that she spoke to other neighbors who say they saw a guy in a white shirt pick up her dogs from the front yard and walk out of sight about 30 mins ago. they are two yorkies. we jumped in the car and went searching hoping to find the guy and whoop some ass. 3hrs later and no luck, we went home. dogs were picked up at 9 am. the little girl who left the door open (it was her birthday) felt terrible. they decided to keep their plans and went to the water park. flash forward to 6pm. i go outside to grab something and i hear a loud "hey". it's a guy and his wife in a eclipse. i say can i help you. he said do you know if any body lost some dogs this morning. i felt bad afterwards because their 3yr old was in the back seat, but i said "you gotta be shitting me, yes my neighbor did". he said i got them right here. so i took them inside and went back to talk to him. apparently he saw them and pulled over. didn't see anyone around and the dogs looked very thirsty. took them home and feed and watered them. took care of some business that he had an appointment for, then came back over. don't know if he intended to go door to door, but it was pretty cool i just happened to walk out the door right as he pulled up.

That was good

Comment

Cool story bruh..
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Weird. They looked thirsty?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          Weird. They looked thirsty?
          ..and watered them too.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Stories like these remind me that not every person is a complete sack of shit.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I picked up a couple of stray pussies one time. They "looked" horny. True story

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

That was a story in what perspective?? 1st, 2nd, 3rd or all??
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Are we sure he is a good semaritin? I hope there wasn't peanut butter involved when he took them to his house...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      Are we sure he is a good semaritin? I hope there wasn't peanut butter involved when he took them to his house...
                      but that would be cheating cause they're not his dog.....

Comment

but that would be cheating cause they're not his dog.....
                        I laughed!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

You're a dirty cat fucker!

Comment

Now that made me laugh out loud and I was at my desk work netherless

Comment

Working...
                            X