No announcement yet.

casey anthony out of jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd hit it; and after that I'll use a violet wand finishing with a cattle prod.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

Hey guys. Just got to Columbus, OH. Jose let me borrow his phone to post. Ill post up more when I get to my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Anthony View Post
          Hey guys. Just got to Columbus, OH. Jose let me borrow his phone to post. Ill post up more when I get to my computer.
          Lets see the terts!

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            i just took a shit.
            lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              I cannot believe the news chopper lost their black SUV just 5 mins into leaving the courthouse
              Why were they following it in the first place? She wasn't convicted of the crime, they should leave her alone. Surely there is something more important the media could be focusing on. Plaxico Burress got out of prison last month, what's he doing right now? What did OJ have for lunch today? He can get out in 6 years.

Comment

I feel confident knowing some man, somewhere in Columbus, got some crazy poon last night.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I feel confident knowing some man, somewhere, in Columbus got some crazy poon last night.
                  i know... lucky mofo........

Comment

I feel confident knowing some man, somewhere, in Columbus got some crazy poon last night.
                    I would imagine that after 3+ years of no dick, she would make for an awesome roll in the hay.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      I would imagine that after 3+ years of no dick, she would make for an awesome roll in the hay.
                      I wonder if her stamina was up to par.

Comment

I wonder if her stamina was up to par.
                        The only person's stamina in question would be the dude's, I'm certain. At least, I know mine would. I'm a two-pump chump.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          The only person's stamina in question would be the dude's, I'm certain. At least, I know mine would. I'm a two-pump chump.
                          F that. She just got out and should be eager and willing to go the extra mile for fun. Just lay back and let her do all the work.

Comment

Guys, GUYS, you're never going to believe this shit!! I cut my toenails last night and now my shoes are more comfortable.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Guys, GUYS, you're never going to believe this shit!! I cut my toenails last night and now my shoes are more comfortable.
                              Yea, but are they cut well enough to stick them in Casey's slit without cutting her?

Comment

Yea, but are they cut well enough to stick them in Casey's slit without cutting her?
                                now THAT'S the million dollar question

Comment

Working...
                                X