WTF Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Jack

Just got back from jack in the box and ordered a big Texas cheeseburger, why is it all the burgers are getting smaller and the price stays the same or increases over time, I remember when the burger used to be really big and now it fits in the palm of my hand, same thing with the big MAC at McDonald's, is it just me or is anyone else noticing the diff.

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

It happens with everything. It's a way to avoid price hikes due to inflation as well as cut costs without the consumer noticing. Do it gradually over time and most don't notice it.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      It happens with everything. It's a way to avoid price hikes due to inflation as well as cut costs without the consumer noticing. Do it gradually over time and most don't notice it.
      Correct..if you start paying attention you will notice alot of companies are doing this for the reason stated above...The package is redesigned to look like it still contains the same amount but there is less in it.....

Comment

try wendys, they have 1 burger for 99cents and the bun is bigger than the meat. i told the lady at the drive through "wheres the beef" and she smiled thinking i was just talking about that old wendys commercial :/

Comment

The same reason that 50 lb bags of dog food are actually 44 pounds, a package of bacon that used to be a pound is now twelve ounces, etc

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
          X