Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone work at a Honda House/Thanks Paul (greenbullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work at a Honda House/Thanks Paul (greenbullet)

Paul (Greenbullet) did some work for my wife's car (04 Civic) but had to pull the battery to finish up the job and have to input the reactivate code for the radio.

Pulled the retrieval code, just need someone from Honda to give the reactivation code if able.
    U2601
    L3690

Thanks to anyone who might be able to snag this.

Huge thanks to Paul for treating us right on prices/labor once again. Always a pleasure dealing with good people who are straight shooters (may be a bit queer in other places, but he is good with repairs )

You should be able to call them up and get the codes.

Comment

Mine is w/ the paperwork pamphlet in the glovebox.

Comment

Honda America line is "closed" and dealerships are closed on Sunday's as well.

No dice on the paperwork in the glovebox, been through it all. I can wait until Monday to get it for sure, just was trying to knock it out before she drove to work this afternoon without the radio. Reason I posted was I know employees have a website they can log in to get the code as I've done this with another friends car a few years ago.

Comment

Check your PM's

Comment

Appreciate the PM, not sure I want to bug a stranger by text on a Sunday while he's with his family just so the wife doesn't have to drive 40 minutes today with out a radio. If we don't get it today, oh well.

Comment

That's his work phone but I understand.

Comment

He said call him 9ish tomorrow Am and he'll walk you through a procedure to retrieve it.

Comment

Working...
                X