Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 My dog has had the worst gas the past 3 days. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dog has had the worst gas the past 3 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
    You know the difference between Jam and Jelly right?
    You can't jelly a cock in a girls ass?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

nasty ass creatures

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        You can't jelly a cock in a girls ass?
        One of the best Ron White lines when we saw him here in FTW last year... Well Played....

Comment

Get your dog off the corn-based dog food. Check the ingredients on the dog food. If the first one is corn-anything, get rid of it. Personally, I use Nutro where the first ingredient is some protein-meal first (chicken, veal, etc), but any brand will do. I'm told Costco has a good brand.

Just get the dog off corn. Your dog will poop less, too.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

My vet told me on Friday that for some reason it's a horrible allergy time for animals, and dogs in particular. It's causing some digestive issues in our dog, too.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Get your dog off the corn-based dog food. Check the ingredients on the dog food. If the first one is corn-anything, get rid of it. Personally, I use Nutro where the first ingredient is some protein-meal first (chicken, veal, etc), but any brand will do. I'm told Costco has a good brand.

Just get the dog off corn. Your dog will poop less, too.
              I don't feed her anything with corn in it. She's getting Blue Buffalo Large Breed Natural Fish and Oatmeal Recipe and that's what she's been eating the past 6 months or so.

The #1-selling natural pet food in Pet Specialty, BLUE Life Protection Formula® for dogs and cats, is made by Blue Buffalo. Natural, healthy dog and cat food that tastes delicious. The difference is in the ingredients we use and don't use. Love them like family. Feed them like family.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

could be worse........ i normally feed my dog all beef hot dogs cut up as treats for tricks..... well i was eating a hot link and i didnt want to finish it so i figured wth.... cut it up and gave it to Thorn....... the next morning i walk out to a horrible smell and my living room looked like shit-a-palooza..... EVERYWHERE!!! id have to have to use that shampooer after i returned it.....lol

Comment

And I have no clue what it's come from. No changes in diet, no treats that would cause it, and she's not having any problems pooping. Any ideas as to what could cause this? I thought I had bad gas but damn...
                  Found some old nasty food in the yard, alley, trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    Found some old nasty food in the yard, alley, trash?
                    Not possible, only times she's out is when she's going to the bathroom or next to my side when I'm walking/running. Even when she's going to the bathroom she's within 6 feet of me because I live in an apartment and she's on a leash outside. I keep a close watch on her when I take her out and she's pretty good, she knows when it's time to go out and take a dump/piss, she get's right to it.

Comment

I don't feed her anything with corn in it. She's getting Blue Buffalo Large Breed Natural Fish and Oatmeal Recipe and that's what she's been eating the past 6 months or so.

http://bluebuffalo.com/dog-food/lp-large-breed-fish
                      Good stuff. I'll have to check into that product.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Good stuff. I'll have to check into that product.
                        I gave it to her after a recommendation from my vet. It's a little more expensive than the Pedigree I was giving her but she seems to like it. She seems to be a little more regular too.

Comment

She can't be getting into anything outside, the only time she goes out is when I take her out to the bathroom, I'm with her when she goes out so she goes to the bathroom and that's it. The only other time she's out is when we go walking/running but she's on a leash. I'll give the plain yogurt a try.
                          Same thing here, my dog lives with me in my apartment. She never gets into the trash, and I watch her the entire time she is outside to use the restroom. Definitely not eating anything strange.

The yogurt trick I will have to try.

Comment

Working...
                          X