Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dog has had the worst gas the past 3 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog has had the worst gas the past 3 days.

And I have no clue what it's come from. No changes in diet, no treats that would cause it, and she's not having any problems pooping. Any ideas as to what could cause this? I thought I had bad gas but damn...
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

that stinks man

Comment

My dog is the same way. She never gets treats, people food etc and from time to time she will fart literally non-stop for days. These aren't ordinary farts either, I'm talking about migraine inducing, stomach wrenching, nauseating farts that just smell like greasy rotten eggs.

Comment

They're eating something, like grass, or cat turds, or garbage when they're outside. My mom gives the terrors a spoon full of Greek yogurt with their breakfast to try and keep them regular. You guys might try that.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Could have found something in the yard to snack on!! Go and get some fat free PLAIN yogurt and give him a tablespoon with each meal. It should help. Make sure it has Lactobacillus in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Xtine View Post
            Could have found something in the yard to snack on!! Go and get some fat free PLAIN yogurt and give him a tablespoon with each meal. It should help. Make sure it has Lactobacillus in it!
            They all have lactobacillus, and so does cream cheese. That's the genus of the bacteria strains used to culture dairy. Also, FWIW, all yogurt has live and active cultures, before we get into that discussion. Cream cheese doesn't, though.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              They're eating something, like grass, or cat turds, or garbage when they're outside. My mom gives the terrors a spoon full of Greek yogurt with their breakfast to try and keep them regular. You guys might try that.
              Originally posted by Xtine View Post
              She can't be getting into anything outside, the only time she goes out is when I take her out to the bathroom, I'm with her when she goes out so she goes to the bathroom and that's it. The only other time she's out is when we go walking/running but she's on a leash. I'll give the plain yogurt a try.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Both of my English Bulldogs have horrible gas. BeerCan Bobby will fart you out of a room!

When we first got Meatball about 7 years ago- he got into a bag of tootsie rolls and ate the whole bag, his poots smelled like chocolate. hahaha.
                2004 Cobra
                Originally posted by The Raven
                This is exactly why if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her to swallow early on.

Originally posted by Marisa
                Undietaker is my hero.
                Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

I always blame the dog too, then my GF reminds me we don't have a dog!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked98snake View Post
                    i always blame the dog too, then my gf reminds me we don't have a dog!
                    lmao.

Comment

Peanut butter causes bad gas in dogs....

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        So I should switch to jelly?

Comment

I wish I knew what caused it cause my dachshund will be sound asleep on the couch and let out the thunder from down under that will run a grown man out of the room!

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            So I should switch to jelly?
                            You know the difference between Jam and Jelly right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              He's a dog molesterer!
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X