X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardun/Orosco Hemi Heads on Ebay

Whoa!

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

A few years ago a guy on the hamb found a set at a garage sale for $300. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=193530
      Fuck my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=193530
        I was about to ask if the ones on ebay were the ones the guy found at a garage sale LOL

talk about the find of a lifetime!!
        --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          I was about to ask if the ones on ebay were the ones the guy found at a garage sale LOL

talk about the find of a lifetime!!
          The ones on the HAMB look like originals, or at least weathered used repops. The ones on Ebay are brand new Oroscos (making them one of 30, vs. the original run of 300 legit Arduns). While the Oroscos are newer castings on the same molds as the original Arduns, there's supposed to be a new company making them on all new molds, and supposedly they're, "improved," over the original style, whatever that means. I'm sure both of you guys already know it, but that nut ZAD made hemi heads for all that old shit. You could get hemi-headed Buick engines, and Ford Y-blocks. Him and Mickey Thompson would about make go-fast parts for anything that moved, lol.

Comment

Buy a Chrysler and get the Hemi parts for free!
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

all that for 250hp before you run over the crankshaft...........fail
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
              X