Drunk posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk posters

i know i aint the only one, where yall at???

Drinking in San Francisco.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Drinking in San Francisco.
      Dangerous!!!

Comment

I am. but people try to ban me when I post drunk. esp on ricekiller
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Not drunk, but drinking. Definitely did some super-drunk posting last night. Still don't know what threads I replied in since I have notifications and subscriptions shut off. Oh well.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

This post irritates me because I had to put down a beer to reply to it.
            Stop interrupting my drinking with these stupid posts.

PS....its 4am..I obviously outlasted you lightweights

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              This post irritates me because I had to put down a beer to reply to it.
              Stop interrupting my drinking with these stupid posts.

PS....its 4am..I obviously outlasted you lightweights
              Hi. Didn't start drinking till midnight and it's been beer so I'm still good. I think that I'm at number 8 or 9 now. Used to wine so the beer isn't having much of an effect.

Comment

hello, ITs 411 am, and im still awake killed a bottle and a case with beefed 88.
                i wouldnt be getting drunk in san fran cisco, i agree with denny, DANGEROUS!!!!!!

Comment

<--started at about 8pm with a Jagerbomb, and a shot of somethin my bro-in-law bought...then beer since...I've lost count...I would guess about 7.

Comment

<--started at about 8pm with a Jagerbomb, and a shot of somethin my bro-in-law bought...then beer since...I've lost count...I would guess about 7.
                    So you've had 9 drinks. Wow...that's pretty hardcore.

9 drinks in 8 hours BTW.

Impressive. I hope we never have a drinking contest. Why? Because you drink as slow as an Ethiopian eats.

Comment

don't make me go finish the box. yes, I said box. watching my parents' dogs and all they have here is some box wine.
                      HD Parts
                      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                        don't make me go finish the box. yes, I said box. watching my parents' dogs and all they have here is some box wine.
                        I've tried to finish a box of Sunset Blush in one sitting. Didn't bode so well for me. I went into a 14 hour coma and felt horrible when I woke up. A few days later I wanted to see how much I had left. I think it was around 20-24 ounces. 4+ liters of 9% booze was NOT a good idea.

Comment

here.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            So you've had 9 drinks. Wow...that's pretty hardcore.

9 drinks in 8 hours BTW.

Impressive. I hope we never have a drinking contest. Why? Because you drink as slow as an Ethiopian eats.
                            I had to drive home...don't really feel like killing myself or someone else. Definitely don't wanna mess with a DWI. I CAN drink a hell of a lot faster...but the older I get the less point I see in doing so.

Comment

I had to drive home...don't really feel like killing myself or someone else. Definitely don't wanna mess with a DWI. I CAN drink a hell of a lot faster...but the older I get the less point I see in doing so.
                              Well played if you had to drive.

I'm just giving you shit anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X