Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man builds his own Bugatti supercar by hand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man builds his own Bugatti supercar by hand.

The Bugatti Veyron is a modern automotive legend. The sleek speedster from Volkswagen boasts a top speed of over 260mph, making it the fastest road-legal car in the world, and it has a stunningly large $1.5 million price tag to … Continue reading

Starting with a complete 2002 Mercury Cougar coupe, Duff set to work transforming the vehicle's entire exterior into that of a world-class supercar. He used fiberglass and composite material to create the Veyron's iconic lines, and laid it all over a tubular steel frame

That's incredible!

Comment

It still looks weird.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i think its good work, but come on.......original cougar V6 in it? for 89K??!!!! http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/man-builds-own-million-dollar-bugatti-supercar-hand-211223675.html

Comment

skills
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Someone should post this shit in the pic & video forum.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

With-out the 1000hp it's just a funny looking Cougar.
              .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                With-out the 1000hp it's just a funny looking Cougar.
                I gotta admit, it would be fun to troll folks with that. Can you imagine how many message boards would be lit up with, "ZOMG!!!!1 I just beat a Veyron in Mexico!!!!!!!!!"
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I like it but it would have looked better in white.

Comment

It would be pretty neat to have, but $89,000 for a fake Bugatti could've been better spent on a real C6 ZO-6 or a used Porsche. If the guy spent that much in 9 months, it's not exactly like he's hurting for cash.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      I gotta admit, it would be fun to troll folks with that. Can you imagine how many message boards would be lit up with, "ZOMG!!!!1 I just beat a Veyron in Mexico!!!!!!!!!"
                      Lol that would be kinda funny. Or you could just laugh at people when they try and race you. Give em the old "Waste of gas" routine.

Seems like he could at least of done some engine mods, and made it a little faster. A turbo or something.
                      .223 > 911

Comment

With that much effort obviously spent on the body and interior...I really can't understand him stopping at that point. At the very least I would have converted it over to the V6 that was available...and then probably mounted a turbo on top of it....I'm sure even that weak little V-6 could have pounded out 250-300hp if done right.

Comment

what's up with the ugly ass wheels?
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            With that much effort obviously spent on the body and interior...I really can't understand him stopping at that point. At the very least I would have converted it over to the V6 that was available...and then probably mounted a turbo on top of it....I'm sure even that weak little V-6 could have pounded out 250-300hp if done right.
                            I thought the article said it had a V6?
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              I thought the article said it had a V6?
                              It did, 2.5 Duratec, 170hp.
                              2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Working...
                              X