McKinney Peeps with 3-5 year olds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McKinney Peeps with 3-5 year olds

Any of them playing t-ball this fall? We play ball in Frisco, but they won't let my youngest play. He'll be 4 in September, and McKinney has a league for him. I'm looking to see if anyone coaches a team before I put in for one. I'm already coaching 8U AA in Frisco this fall and would rather not be the head coach of another team, even if it's t-ball. Thanks.

Who's the chick in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Who's the chick in your avatar?
      No idea. Just saw it somewhere.

Comment

we play in flower mound if that helps at all.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          we play in flower mound if that helps at all.

god bless.
          Nah, but thanks. I live in Prosper, work in McKinney, and the boys go to school in Frisco. Frisco doesn't allow the kids to start for another year. McKinney and Plano both let them start playing at 4. I was hoping to avoid having kids playing in 2 different towns, but it's not going to happen. My 3 year old has been practicing a lot the last few seasons with the oldest boy's team. He's been ready to play for a while, but there just wasn't a league.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Nah, but thanks. I live in Prosper, work in McKinney, and the boys go to school in Frisco. Frisco doesn't allow the kids to start for another year. McKinney and Plano both let them start playing at 4. I was hoping to avoid having kids playing in 2 different towns, but it's not going to happen. My 3 year old has been practicing a lot the last few seasons with the oldest boy's team. He's been ready to play for a while, but there just wasn't a league.
            If you want to email my brother he can direct you to the right place. He coaches and works with 3 to 10 years playing ball in Mckinney. I'll PM you in email.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X