Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soaking. Its like planking only different.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soaking. Its like planking only different.

Soaking:

1. to place ur penis in a girls vagina, and not move in and out.
    2. The event of marinating your penis inside your girl's vagina.
    3. The art of having sex, without thrusting. When a couple "sticks it in" and then leaves it there to "soak." This has become a common phenomenon with certain groups of Christians(predominately Mormons) who try to circumvent the law of chastity, which in fact does not work.

Discuss.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

sounds boring.

Comment

This thread sucks out loud.

Comment

Weaksauce
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          This thread sucks out loud.
          I dont think thats allowed in soaking.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That's pretty lame. That's like when the BYU students were running down to Vegas and getting married for the weekend so they could have sex. Fucking worthless.

EDIT: This is also the kind of logic that leads to accidental pregnancies.
            Last edited by YALE; 07-15-2011, 03:42 AM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

sounds less tiring. but lame also.

Comment

So, in the meatime, what do you do? Just stick it in and talk about current events? Staring contest?

Surely, thumb wrestling is allowed if hip movement can be avoided.

Maybe if you turn her around and just sit her on your lap, you can get a good Uno game going.

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't a Mormon when I was a teenager. I would've soaked like 3 or 4 pregnancies into some of the chicks I got with.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So are you tired of finger-banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch and looking for options, or just bored?

Comment

So if you can't thrust then what about rotating? Spin like a top? Fucking weirdos.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

A chick how does kogels or however you spell it would be your only hope of having a good time, lol.
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          So, in the meatime, what do you do? Just stick it in and talk about current events? Staring contest?

Surely, thumb wrestling is allowed if hip movement can be avoided.

Maybe if you turn her around and just sit her on your lap, you can get a good Uno game going.
                          you soak her doggystyle so you can put your laptop on her back and browse the net.

Comment

Try passing out drunk ending up "soaking" all night and waking up dry....

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              you soak her doggystyle so you can put your laptop on her back and post on dfwmustangs.
                              Fixed
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X