No announcement yet.

Ford Fiesta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be a nice car to have if you are getting chased through a mall by baddies in a Corvette or doing a beach assault with Royal Marines.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      If Skip doesn't call you back go see CarlosV at Bankston Ford (hes a member here too), Skip for some reason or another never answered PM's or answered the phone number provided, so I bought three cars at Bankston Ford in Frisco. We bought a 2011 Focus, 2011 Fiesta and my 2012 5.0 GT, they are dealing at that store and they answer calls.
      ???
      BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
      BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
      Fernando Perez
      Alijandra Perez
      Mesquite, Texas
      214-680-1415

Comment

the 2012 Focus looks nice but its expensive. My cousin got one and it was $17k out the door and its a base model with auto trans.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          the 2012 Focus looks nice but its expensive. My cousin got one and it was $17k out the door and its a base model with auto trans.
          I was almost tempted to get into another Focus for a daily driver but didn't want to spend that much and didn't really want to get the same car again, haha. It's a neat little car though but for the money I just opted to go with the Fiesta.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
            ???
            That's what I am thinking.

Hell skip even took care of something after the sell that was not really his area.
            We will be going back in a couple of months to replace the wives 6 yr old altima.
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

???
              I sent you a PM and left a voice mail on your phone, I thought we were cool since we have done business before but no biggie, Bankston Ford took very good care of me and my daughters.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                You get what you pay for. Also, these cars are demanding a premium because they are in such high demand. When (if) gas finally drops below $3.00 a gallon you'll see the dealers having a lot more deals on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I sent you a PM and left a voice mail on your phone, I thought we were cool since we have done business before but no biggie, Bankston Ford took very good care of me and my daughters.
                  my bad bro. we are cool. I had forwarded your pm to Purdy and it looks like he missed it. sorry bro, but I'm glad you got taken care of.
                  BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                  BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                  Fernando Perez
                  Alijandra Perez
                  Mesquite, Texas
                  214-680-1415

Comment

my bad bro. we are cool. I had forwarded your pm to Purdy and it looks like he missed it. sorry bro, but I'm glad you got taken care of.
                    Yeah I talked to (Big) Matt and he told me you were out of town, but I couldn't figure out how Rafa's brother got hooked up with a new 2011 GT and I couldn't get a return phone call. I was pretty sure we were cool, but let Purdy know that he cost your dealership 3 units, lata...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                    X