Ford Fiesta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Fiesta

Was in a wreck July 4th and they totaled my wifes Chevy Cobalt. We have been looking at the Fiesta to replace it. I've heard a lot of good things about them, anyone with actual experience with it? Any known issues?
    Last edited by Droppedlime; 07-14-2011, 10:27 PM.

You can't go into the past?

Comment

No plutonium

Comment

A friend of mine just bought one a month ago. I gotta say I was quite impressed by the interior and was surprised at how peppy it was given the small engine. I wouldn't mind having one.

Comment

I've seen a lot of them here. They look pretty decent for a little econobox. Still too big for me, lol I'm shopping for a 3 door Yaris or a Mini. Actually, I'm seeing tons of fiats here... that's an option.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Chevy Sonic, (soon to be) built in the US.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Chevy Sonic, (soon to be) built in the US.

Stevo
              I seen those mentioned, but in a jam for a car since the old one was totaled. Can't really wait until this fall.

Comment

Get the Focus instead

Comment

ahem
                  BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                  BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                  Fernando Perez
                  Alijandra Perez
                  Mesquite, Texas
                  214-680-1415

Comment

31mpg out of the fiesta, I work at a ford dealership and I think the fiestas are a good little car. I have to agree though, the new 2012 focus is sweet!

Comment

I bet it's about 150x better than a Cobalt.

Comment

Jetta TDI, gets better 42+ on the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                          ahem
                          Already sent you a PM Skip.

Comment

It seems that the biggest complaint originally was that the twin clutch transmission was a bit jerky. I believe Ford has already resolved that issue.

My advice, go see Skip and drive the Fiesta and Focus. Remember, you are used to a larger car like the Cobalt, so make sure you really are fine with the smaller Fiesta.

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                            Jetta TDI, gets better 42+ on the highway.
                            The Fiesta and Focus cost less and get 40mpg. The real advantage to the Jetta TDI is the engine lasting forever and a day.

Comment

Look at the Honda Fit or the Mazda 3 as well if you need more cargo room than the Fiesta offers.

Comment

Working...
                              X