Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Folks, I am back!

Greetings,

I haven't seen many of you in a while, of course I hope your familias and loved ones are healthy and your rides are firing on all 8 cyliders.

While I am very blessed many of you know I have some unique issues in my life but I kinda try to have fun with it and roll on straight. Anyways I got the ex out of her second college degree and into a good carreer job and I a done. 13 years is a good run and I'll cut my losses. I could say more and might later but for now there's bigger things at hand.

Many of you knew me as the announcer, resident race lover At Denton Dragway with William n Jack. Well I ran with the whole public speaking talent and have been performing my own poetry and writing in various venues. I had nice success and was featured in Austin International Poetry Festival in 07' Due to life changes and some moves I quit performing.

Well as many of you artist know art only naps for short bits and I have been writing again. My recent divorce and getting straight have allowed my enough time to be constructive. Last week I went to a venue for the first time in 3 years. It was a God send.I even did some writing on the spot with another artist an d shared our work.

I figure it;ll get me out to meet some new friends and its silly but somewhat constructive. It is what you make it.

DFWM, funny to type with out an "s," has played a big part in my Life and I wanted to say hey to everyone and Say, "I made it out the other side!"

Y'all all do good today!
    I'll tell you what If I ever want to customize something ie put make up on it, give it fake tits or drug it up on lithium or prozac ill just build a nitrous car with a candy paint job and be happy. If you wanna be broken then just be broken. An object at rest.... right?

Don't save ho's! The ho just gets mad and you get std's

an hour later, i am guessing this isn't going quite how you had hoped.

welcome back.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

^haha, that's fucked up but still funny!

Comment

Glad you got things worked out!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

oi.

Comment

Welcome black
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Pics of the ex? And welcome back
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Time to post up the nudes of the ex.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i tried to read that but gave up after the third sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    damn it you beat me to it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      x2

Comment

Sorry about the divorce. Welcome back and good luck with everything.

Comment

Sure Life is grand
                          I'll tell you what If I ever want to customize something ie put make up on it, give it fake tits or drug it up on lithium or prozac ill just build a nitrous car with a candy paint job and be happy. If you wanna be broken then just be broken. An object at rest.... right?

Don't save ho's! The ho just gets mad and you get std's

Comment

Welcome back.

You'll be glad to know I beat that murder conviction!

Comment

Working...
                            X