No announcement yet.

restaurant bans children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We took our 2.5 yr old daughter to see Cars 2. It worked out about like I thought it would, she was fine the first 45 min, and then wanted to wander back and forth between me, my wife, and my mother. I would have normally gotten up to leave, but there were other kids in the theater and it wasn't very corwded at all.

However, that will be the last movie we see until she gets a little older and can control herself.

Plus it was free, so what can I say.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      8,10,12 (all boys) here.... A) WTF were we thinking?! B ) It's like you plucked the words right out of my mouth! Now about this duct tape, as mentioned several times over, perhaps Florida would be a good place for all of this to transpire?
      Not on their mouths. We always joke that we're going to duct tape the kids together and lock them in the hall closet with a pack of snack crackers and one of those water bottles that hamsters and guinea pigs use. The kids giggle....they're just as twisted as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
        Not on their mouths. We always joke that we're going to duct tape the kids together and lock them in the hall closet with a pack of snack crackers and one of those water bottles that hamsters and guinea pigs use. The kids giggle....they're just as twisted as we are.
        MUAHAHAH!!! I always joke with mine and say I'll throw em in a closet with a heat lamp, a bowl of water and holes drilled in the door for fresh air
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I'll just stick with eating at strip clubs, hardly ever see any kids in them.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I'll just stick with eating at strip clubs, hardly ever see any kids in them.
            Except on bring your kid to work day, man those days suck!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Not in Florida
                At first I was like

And then I was like

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  As a parent, I think this is okay. We work hard to keep our kids under control and do leave if necessary. However, we also don't take our kids to...higher end...places. Under the age of 6 is fair enough too in my opinion.
                  Look there! This man has class aaaand respect for others. It is sad an establishment has to set rules like this.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X