Terminal Conviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminal Conviction

FWPD SWAT ran on a fugitive sex offender (juvenile female victim) from Ga. who was holed up in FW. The guy was wise enough to step out and confront the officers with a pistol in his hand. Bad move.

No more taxpayer money spent to house/feed/clothe your worthless ass and no other child's life can be ruined by you. Tell Satan we said hey.
    Last edited by JP135; 08-07-2012, 08:45 PM.

Sounds like he was a holy man after all was said and done.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      FWPD SWAT ran on a fugitive sex offender (juvenile female victim) from Ga. who was holed up in FW. The guy was wise enough to step out and confront the officers with a pistol in his hand. Bad move.

Adios asshole. No more taxpayer money spent to house/feed/clothe your worthless ass and no other child's life can be ruined by you. Tell Satan we said hey.
      I was just getting to the station for my ride along with Treadhead when that call came out.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post

Adios asshole. No more taxpayer money spent to house/feed/clothe your worthless ass and no other child's life can be ruined by you. Tell Satan we said hey.
        Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        Well, he surely wasn't a holy man BEFORE it was all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          I giggled.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Judge, jury, and executioner all rolled into one neat little package. I like it!

Comment

Working...
            X