Plate run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate run

Hey can any of y'all run this plate for me I sold a car about a year ago and I don't think the sorry pos ever transferred the title prt-771

1992 Ford Mustang shows registered to Eric Andrade of Abilene, TX as of 5/20/11
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        1992 Ford Mustang shows registered to Eric Andrade of Abilene, TX as of 5/20/11
        Any way of getting an address I got a citation in the mail a few months back and sent the court all the info I had but it wasn't enough they need the address. Thanks man I sure do appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
          Hey can any of y'all run this plate for me I sold a car about a year ago and I don't think the sorry pos ever transferred the title prt-771
          Texas Rat Snake
          G'Day Mate

Comment

You should fill this out every time you sell a vehicle.

Comment

I don't have a clue how we would go about finding this information.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                You should fill this out every time you sell a vehicle.

https://vision21.txdot.gov/Vehicle/M...ification.aspx
                That link didn't open, even though it appears to be a valid link. Don't have to fill out the top portion of the title anymore, just fill out the info on this link and you can do it all online.

Comment

Works for me? But yea, that's the link it sends you to!

Comment

TexDot will give you the last registered owners name and address for a couple bucks.

Submit this form and $2 and they will give the a copy of the last registration receipt.

Comment

Working...
                    X