Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friend needs some tradesmen...help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend needs some tradesmen...help please!

A friend of mine (stef) has recently bought a couple of rental houses and needs someone who has expwrience with the following:
    Electrical
    Plumbing to move the washer and dryer from the kitchen thru the attic to the garage,
    fix a tripping breaker
    and still need to see if anyone can advise me property mgmnt (lease agreements, etc).

If you have any recommendations or can help yourself, please post up. The houses are in arlington.

Thanks!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Leah, you should know by now... pics

Comment

Learn how to do just about everything at ehow. Find expert advice along with How To videos and articles, including instructions on how to make, cook, grow, or do almost anything.
      WRX

Comment

Why did she buy piles of crap? Lol

Comment

rustypnus is a electrician dont know if he is doing side jobs or not since he got a new job!

Comment

Not to be a downer here, but if you're going to get into rentals and property management shouldn't you have this stuff covered before you purchase?

I can understand maybe not having a plumber on retainer for moving pipes and fixtures but questions about lease agreements after you've signed your name to things sounds like trouble.

Comment

Ok... so 1st this chick Leah

Originally posted by GE View Post
              I'll take payment in the form of a good knob slobbing by the sex starved teacher friend of hers. kthx.
              now another one... and no pics of either???

slippin.......

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Not to be a downer here, but if you're going to get into rentals and property management shouldn't you have this stuff covered before you purchase?

I can understand maybe not having a plumber on retainer for moving pipes and fixtures but questions about lease agreements after you've signed your name to things sounds like trouble.
                She and her dad are getting into it. They bought the houses cheap and want to fix them up. I think shes just getting other input on the agreements.
                Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  Ok... so 1st this chick Leah

now another one... and no pics of either???

slippin.......
                  It's the same friend. ;-)
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

Brad and his wife do this kind of stuff.

In the long run it might be better for her to hire a property management company to keep up with all of that.

Comment

Lea, I can give you the number of the guy who did 90% of the work on my house if youd like. He is very reasonable and does it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        A friend of mine (stef) has recently bought a couple of rental houses and needs someone who has expwrience with the following:
                        Electrical
                        Plumbing to move the washer and dryer from the kitchen thru the attic to the garage,
                        fix a tripping breaker
                        and still need to see if anyone can advise me property mgmnt (lease agreements, etc).

If you have any recommendations or can help yourself, please post up. The houses are in arlington.

Thanks!
                        If you don't find anyone on the board, my brother is a contractor and custom home builder. He can help but might not be the cheapest route.

Shoot me a PM if needed.

David

Comment

PM sent Leah.

Comment

So Stef needs help with her plumbing eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              Brad and his wife do this kind of stuff.

In the long run it might be better for her to hire a property management company to keep up with all of that.
                              Yeah, I knew they were into that. I even mentioned them to her already. I'll make sure they connect as well...

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Lea, I can give you the number of the guy who did 90% of the work on my house if youd like. He is very reasonable and does it all.
                              Please do!

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              PM sent Leah.
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              So Stef needs help with her plumbing eh?
                              Hardy har har.
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                              X