Fun/Non-traditional event Venues in Ft. Worth area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun/Non-traditional event Venues in Ft. Worth area

I am looking for an event venue but everything that is in DFW is either way too expensive or too formal - anyone been to any fun venues you would suggest?

You might look into party rooms at local restaurants. Usually they don't charge much, if at all, because they make their money off food sales. Depending on what you are doing, it could take care of venue and dining.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
      You might look into party rooms at local restaurants. Usually they don't charge much, if at all, because they make their money off food sales. Depending on what you are doing, it could take care of venue and dining.
      I shouldn't say this, but its for a wedding and reception

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
        I shouldn't say this, but its for a wedding and reception

Why shouldn't you say it? Is dvillegt getting married but unaware of it?

Comment

my big fat gypsy wedding!!!!!!111111111

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Price range? How much is "too expensive"?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Gay marriages are now legal in New York.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

PM sent, my GF is an event planner and may be able to give you some ideas.
                WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  PM sent, my GF is an event planner and may be able to give you some ideas.
                  thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    no, he knows I just know how you guys are about weddings

Comment

My sister got married in a really eccentric furniture store/gallery near the arts district in Dallas. I know they didn't charge much and they were really happy that she asked to have her wedding there. Maybe look into something like that around FW.. just a thought.
                      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Check out http://www.bigdcats.com/

70ft Party boat on Lake Lewisville.

Comment

Are you the mexican girl he always speaks so highly of in the private forum?

Comment

Since 1980, Artspace111 has been the premier art gallery for discovering Contemporary Texas Art. Learn more about upcoming exhibitions, art consulting services, and holding your next event at Artspace111.

Comment

I went to a wedding outside of weatherford at some barn place with a pond and outdoor stage with a dance floor. Awesome place for rustic style wedding, the inside area was nice too. If I remember correctly it was on the main road heading north out of town.

Comment

Working...
                              X