I'm getting glasses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I was going to get LASIK. I have astigmatism pretty bad. But I went to one of the LASIK butcher shops around here, that one up in Plano and I read the 20/20 line on their chart. My shit is just blurry but if I focus I can read. And I have halos at night. They told me it wouldn't fix the halos and I am like "Fuck you!". Strange shit for sure.
    I never had halos at night, until after the lasik, they aren't bad by any means, and if I wear my girlfriend's glasses when I drive, I notice the halos aren't as bad.

Comment

I had night halo's before the lasik and they got better afterwards.

Comment

I got glasses around the 4th grade, the first thing I saw with clear vision was some 80 year old optician. Of course I couldn't get the hot Korean chick.

Lasik, well worth the investment. Glasses though are okay as long as you get some nice frames and light weight lenses. It's just a hassle keeping up with them.

Comment

Lasik was the best money I have spent on ANYTHING in my entire life. If it would have cost 10k it would have been worth it to ditch the contacts/glasses I had from 7th grade until 27. I am 100% serious. It is a huge quality of life improver.

Comment

I'm 43 and noticed this year when I'm reading at night I have to hold whatever I'm reading farther away to be able to focus. When my arms get to short to read I'll bite the bullet.

Comment

My vision is so terrible they have to use a mirror and the green/red light to emphasize the letter "E" for me to see it.

my old contacts Rx was
              right eye : Sph -6.5 Cyl -1.75 ax 30
              left eye : Sph -7.5 Cyl -2.25 ax 160

yes, I'm blind
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X