I'm getting glasses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting glasses...

The wife has been bugging me to get glasses for a while now... When we were in Colorado, we were sitting on the deck and I grabbed her glasses and kinda held them at varying distances from my eyes, and I could see the stars awfully clear!

That sealed the deal for me. Went for my exam today. Looking forward to getting the glasses.

I had 20/10 vision when I was a kid, and I've always had good enough vision, but I guess here over the past 10yrs or so, it's slowly been going away
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Will they interfere with the almighty mullet??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You better sport some geekin' 50's frames!!

OR these....

Comment

I was going to get some old school BCG's, but I found a pair of frames that compliment the mohawk/rat-tail combo nicely

Comment

Do it. You never know how screwed up your vision is until you can actually see!

I was driving home one night with the GF and I was leaning forward to see an exit on the highway, when she asked what I was doing. I told her I couldn't see the sign. She needs classes (didn't have them on) and could read the sign fine. I knew that was when I needed to get a pair.

Ive had mine for about 6 months and never looked back. I get joked on all the time but atleast I can see!
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            The wife has been bugging me to get glasses for a while now... When we were in Colorado, we were sitting on the deck and I grabbed her glasses and kinda held them at varying distances from my eyes, and I could see the stars awfully clear!

That sealed the deal for me. Went for my exam today. Looking forward to getting the glasses.

I had 20/10 vision when I was a kid, and I've always had good enough vision, but I guess here over the past 10yrs or so, it's slowly been going away
            Showing are age we. Don't feel bad. Next week I am AARP.Not real excited bout that.In am only 28

Comment

Originally posted by turbodave View Post
              Showing are age we. Don't feel bad. Next week I am AARP.Not real excited bout that.In am only 28
              Wow.

Comment

Why not lasik? I wore glasses and contacts for 18 years before getting lasik and wish I had done it sooner.

Comment

How bad are they now?

Comment

Try taking off the whisky goggles.

Comment

just go find a pair of cheap sunglasses frames and have lenses cut for them, way cheaper, and you can get you some sweet Hipster frames

I'm with Jimmy, Lasik or nothing

Comment

Nice pic on your facebook, btw... I take it back, you picked the right glasses!

Comment

Contacts FTW.

I really want lasik now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            How bad are they now?
                            I didn't get a percentage or anything. they're not horrible by any means... but seeing those stars in Colorado was a wake up call!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Why not lasik?
                              I was 20/300 (I couldn't really see the big E on top of the charts), now 20/15.

Comment

Working...
                              X