Paintball peeps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball peeps...

Was thinking of taking kids(13 & 14) to Official Paintball in Forney. Son and I(13 yr old) has been once back home. Was a small acre one. It was all payed for, but I only played for about an hour and had to head back. I saw the "First Strike package and the Ultimate package". Both are 4 hour, but the later has 500 rounds. Should I do the 500 rounds? Not cheap, but wouldn't mind going for it. What fields should we play on?

If you're going to play for 4 hours you'll go through that paint real quick with the ultimate package. I'd get the first strike package and just buy a case of paint. I haven't been out there in years, we used to take our own paint and they never knew the difference.

EDIT: as far as fields go, I don't remember them having the fort the last time I played. I've always been a fan of Pallet, X-Ball, and Cyberball.
    Last edited by motoman; 07-12-2011, 06:15 PM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Ya, take your own paint if possible... I havent played in a loooong time, but 500 balls for a few hours wont last an hour... Paintball is an extremely inaccurate and requires a bunch of spray and pray. Go grab some paint somewhere. good luck and have fun!

Comment

Check out cousins paintball too.

Personally i prefer the woods games vs speedball. Speedball turns into a paintfest and 500 rnds goes real fast. Check out their case prices and just expect to buy one for you two to split. That'll give you about 1500 rnds each for the day with the 500 rnd package and you can likely sell the paint for 20-30 bucks if you have enough left over when you call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Ya, take your own paint if possible... I havent played in a loooong time, but 500 balls for a few hours wont last an hour... Paintball is an extremely inaccurate and requires a bunch of spray and pray. Go grab some paint somewhere. good luck and have fun!
          A good marker and you can tag someone on the 2nd shot no problem. I always thought it was funny when the kids would show up with their $2,000 angel and waste 500 rounds trying to get someone.

Comment

500 rounds in a semi will go fast in 4 hours

Comment

10 yr olds with 4 grand worth of gear and unlimited paint on daddys credit card pissed me off i dropped out of the game for awhile. The gear range isnt quite as lopsided now, but i dont play near as much that it would piss me off like back then.

Comment

So I should just go with the 1st strike and get a case? Will be 3 of us. Son(13), cousin(14), and I. 14yr old has been a few times. Also, is it certain parts of your body that are "kill" shots or if you get shot in the hand, you're dead? From what you all are saying, I might do the ultimate and then get a 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                  So I should just go with the 1st strike and get a case? Will be 3 of us. Son(13), cousin(14), and I. 14yr old has been a few times. Also, is it certain parts of your body that are "kill" shots or if you get shot in the hand, you're dead?
                  Unless the rules have changed, you get hit anywhere and the ball breaks then you're out. Doesn't matter if it's the foot, head, hand, or chest.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Unless the rules have changed, you get hit anywhere and the ball breaks then you're out. Doesn't matter if it's the foot, head, hand, or chest.

Ok...thought so. When I played that 1st time I was pissed. LOL I got hit in the hand and I have to be out. I was arguing with the guy.

Comment

Best is when you have a "misfire" before the game starts and shoot a buddy in the dead center of the back. Always good for a laugh

Comment

Buy a case of paint, if they will let you bring your own go ahead and order it. Actionvillage is probably the best priced reliable online store, I have been using them for 12+ years. I usually go through 1000-1500 rds in 6 hrs or so of woodsball by myself so for the three of you a case should do. I also try not to spray that much but you will always need to use suppressive fire for movement. I play at xdrenaline zone in Grapevine because they are closer, but I also get paint at $30 a case there.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          I play at xdrenaline zone in Grapevine because they are closer, but I also get paint at $30 a case there.
                          How is that place? Our boat is at Silver Lake Marina and every time I pass by that place I wonder if it's any decent. It just looks like a small place from the water.

Comment

Didnt xdrenaline close? Heard the corps of engineers shut em down due to enviromental impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                              Didnt xdrenaline close? Heard the corps of engineers shut em down due to enviromental impact.
                              Fuck me , they did shut down. I haven't been out there yet this year so I had no idea. Well don't go there I guess, it was a decent setup but not the best I have ever been to.

Comment

Working...
                              X