Netflix Price Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix Price Increase

Just got an e-mail that my "1 disc at a time" and unlimited streaming plan is increasing from $9.99/mo to $15.98/mo. I figured this would happen eventually, but I assumed it would be after the streaming selection improved from the shit that's on there now.
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Their streaming selection sucks balls. We dropped them a while back when we figured out that our on demand was cheaper and had more selection.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Just red that as well... well FUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Their streaming selection sucks balls. We dropped them a while back when we figured out that our on demand was cheaper and had more selection.
        This. I had them like a year ago. Selection of streaming HD stuff was deplorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

You might want to look at them again.

Hell, I haven't gotten any emails..

Comment

i haven't seen anything on it either. i have the 2 discs at a time

Comment

The streaming selection is still absolute shit. Every so often you find a gem in there, but it's rare. Our new home is being built in an ATT Uverse area and depending on what sort of on demand options there are, I may consider dropping the streaming option.
              - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
              1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                The streaming selection is still absolute shit. Every so often you find a gem in there, but it's rare. Our new home is being built in an ATT Uverse area and depending on what sort of on demand options there are, I may consider dropping the streaming option.

I've got Uverse for my internet and it, and their customer support sucks fucking BALLS. I mean, flat out some of the worst service I have ever experienced, anywhere, with any company. I've spent over 3 hours on the phone with nearly a dozen of those idiots and they still can't get shit right.

Comment

Just went back to the old school days without streaming option. It was terrible.

Bill went down about $15. Went from 3 a time with streaming to two without streaming.

It is going to funny to see how many people change when they see the increase.

Comment

I'll be cancelling mine.

I don't use it very often anyway.

Comment

Im cancelling mine here shortly. 60% increase and your streaming content sucks ass? I may have kept it if there were newer movies available.

Comment

Jesus Christ, it's ten fucking dollars a month. I figured with all the ballers on here most of you would have two accounts just to prove how awesome you are.. $10 would barely even cover 2 rentals at Blockbuster...

Comment

regardless if it goes up, im sure i will keep it. my kids stream cartoons all the time and they love it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Jesus Christ, it's ten fucking dollars a month. I figured with all the ballers on here most of you would have two accounts just to prove how awesome you are.. $10 would barely even cover 2 rentals at Blockbuster...
                            Not even one after their mandatory late fees. You don't really need an e-mail, just click on yahoo's front page. They've split the services up and are charging accordingly.

I use the $8 a month on demand plan and have been happy with it. Yeah of course they aren't going to have movies available that are currently selling like crazy in the stores but once they get to be 2-3 years old they have most of the stuff. Itunes, Xbox Live and the Playstation stores will all have newer movies but they are also $5+ each, not $8 a month unlimited.

If you like classic movies and most TV shows up to the last year Netflix's online plan is great.

Comment

and who was bitchin about the dollar menu going up 40% and ya'll were giving him a hard time?
                              first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                              X